Lesson Suggestions?
LiamMacL45
Jan 7 2013, 12:48 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys, so I do YouTube covers and I just done one of a song my old guitar tutor wrote with his band, Its very progressive, instrumental and probably the hardest song Ive done a cover of. Basically Im looking for a suggestion of a video lesson which is in a similar style since I struggle a bit to teach myself this style of guitar, Im just lucky that he showed me enough of the song for me to work the rest out, even though I miss out the clean part at the start.

Basically if you spot any weak points in this then could you give me a suggestion on how to improve on it?

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 7 2013, 01:14 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! That's a very intricate composition and you did a really good cover! We have many progressive metal lessons here at the site. You should check Chowy Fernandez and Lian Gerbino lessons. The following lesson is also fantastic and has a close style:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Progressive-Metal-Heat/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2013, 09:44 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! This sounds really nice and it looks like you did a good job here. I noticed a kind of arpeggios around 0:16 and if you would like to develop more in that direction, I would like to give you this one lesson as a tool -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Guthri...tyle-Arpeggios/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:47 AM