Emir´s Rock Ballad., Missed the collab.
Gilmore
Mar 5 2009, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
Hi

I was too buisy to participate in Emir´s Ballad collab. But i´ve been watching allt the video comments on the takes, and there are many good ones there. I´ve been having fun with the backing track today, and I wanted to upload one take. It would be great if Emir could write few words about it, if you have the time, but all comments are preciated of course. smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

Attached File  Emir_s_Rock_Ballad.mp3 ( 1.15MB ) Number of downloads: 267

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sted
Mar 5 2009, 09:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
nice playing mate, really enjoyed that, very clean too, I love the change to major key in the middle, I would have totally fluffed that!

I think Emir would be proud!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Mar 5 2009, 09:40 PM
Hey, that was great man!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 6 2009, 03:12 AM
Instructor
very cool take, I really like it smile.gif thanks for posting. I just come back from the gig, here is 2:15am, I am going to bed smile.gif I promise today I will listen again and give you comment about the take.

Cheers

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 8 2009, 12:28 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Cool take man, thanks for sharing smile.gif
Very nice of you Emir to do Comments even after the collaborations ended!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 8 2009, 12:30 PM
Instructor
---------------------

Ok I have just heard it again. Great take. Full of cool licks. They are mostly minor pentatonic licks which is ok for this backing. I would just add a bit of a diminished lines over the dim7 chords. Vibrato could also bit just a bit more consistent and more agressive. Everything else is great. Well done, I think you're a very good guitarist. Join next collaboration soon if you want.

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 8 2009, 06:37 PM
Instructor
I just listened to this mate, sounds great, lost of cool licks, and the sound is very good as well. Keep rocking man! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Mar 8 2009, 10:04 PM
Thank you all for your comments, and thanks Emir for your tips, I will join the next collab. smile.gif

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 9 2009, 08:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gilmore @ Mar 8 2009, 09:04 PM) *
Thank you all for your comments, and thanks Emir for your tips, I will join the next collab. smile.gif

You are welcome smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:03 PM