Guitar Speed Trainer
PosterBoy
Oct 31 2015, 10:57 AM
Learning Roadie
I dug out Guitar Speed Trainer again yesterday, and yet again I'm amazed not only how useful it is, but how no one else has brought out anything similar or as good. The closest thing I could find searching the net is the speed trainer feature in Guitar Pro, which obviously has the one thing that I would like in GST which is to be able to load Guitar Pro format files rather than manually enter in the tab for my exercises and scales, but the Guitar Pro feature isn't anywhere near as useful as GST.

Anyway for those who don't use it, and where speed is a goal or issue, it's worth looking at, even to put the exercises or GMC lessons into it to help get them to speed, I don't follow the program, just use the tool itself to create drills and sequences.
http://www.guitarspeed.com/

Oh and just in case you're wondering I have nothing to do with the product apart from owning a copy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Oct 31 2015, 10:59 AM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:48 AM