2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Moving...
The Professor
Jan 10 2013, 06:47 PM
Theory Instructor
Good luck with the move! In the last 18 months I've lived in Illinois, Brazil, back to Illinois, Canada and now Manchester, UK. Moving to Chester in about 2 weeks, hopefully will stay in one place for more than a few months!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jan 10 2013, 08:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
I lived 20 years with my parents.

Then 11 years in my first appartment.

And finally 1 year at a bigger place with my girlfriend.

I cannot say I like moving, and only did it 2 times in my life, but it has been connected with big positive changes in my life.

Good luck with the new place

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2013, 08:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Matt Warnock Guitar @ Jan 10 2013, 02:47 PM) *
Good luck with the move! In the last 18 months I've lived in Illinois, Brazil, back to Illinois, Canada and now Manchester, UK. Moving to Chester in about 2 weeks, hopefully will stay in one place for more than a few months!

Wou! You can't stop moving!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Ulrik @ Jan 10 2013, 04:51 PM) *
I lived 20 years with my parents.

Then 11 years in my first appartment.

And finally 1 year at a bigger place with my girlfriend.

I cannot say I like moving, and only did it 2 times in my life, but it has been connected with big positive changes in my life.

Good luck with the new place

Thanks mate.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 11 2013, 09:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Matt Warnock Guitar @ Jan 10 2013, 05:47 PM) *

Matt - you seem like a globe trotter smile.gif are the moves associated with having to play with a band that is established in a certain place?

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jan 11 2013, 09:59 AM
Theory Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 11 2013, 08:27 AM) *
Matt - you seem like a globe trotter smile.gif are the moves associated with having to play with a band that is established in a certain place?

Yeah most of them were for playing gigs and Uni teaching gigs over here in the UK.

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 11 2013, 12:43 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Good luck with the move Gab smile.gif.

I've lived in the following countries (not including holidays):

England, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Kenya, Yemen, Egypt, Hong Kong, S Africa, France, Singapore, Wales...

In England I lived in Liverpool, Lancaster, London, Grange over Sands, Brighton, Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, Stockton, Southport, Runcorn, Northwich...

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Andre Nieri
Jan 11 2013, 01:16 PM
GMC:er
I've never moved to other city, but I can imagine how hard it is to pack things and make it happen… You got my respect!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jan 11 2013, 01:30 PM
GMC:er
All in all I moved about 13 times in my live (3 times between countries) and I hate it with all my heart!!!! Next year I will have to move again. I hope this time I can stick around a bit longer. All the best for your move though.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2013, 02:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jan 11 2013, 08:43 AM) *
Good luck with the move Gab smile.gif.

I've lived in the following countries (not including holidays):

England, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Kenya, Yemen, Egypt, Hong Kong, S Africa, France, Singapore, Wales...

In England I lived in Liverpool, Lancaster, London, Grange over Sands, Brighton, Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, Stockton, Southport, Runcorn, Northwich...

Nice! I think that it must be very inspiring to live in so different countries...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2013, 10:13 AM
Instructor
I love traveling but I don't like moving so, I hope I won't have to move that often... But I'd sure love to visit the countries in which Tony has lived - Already seen Germany and France though biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2013, 02:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 12 2013, 06:13 AM) *
I love traveling but I don't like moving so, I hope I won't have to move that often... But I'd sure love to visit the countries in which Tony has lived - Already seen Germany and France though biggrin.gif

me too! I would really like to know many European countries...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2013, 08:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 13 2013, 01:37 AM) *
me too! I would really like to know many European countries...

Start with Romania tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2013, 03:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *
Start with Romania tongue.gif

hehe ok! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:38 AM