Ukulele Metal, HOw cool is this?
zen
May 28 2011, 01:46 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
UKULELE METAL .... YEA !!!! .. I WANT ONE laugh.gif

He's got more vids on his channel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
May 28 2011, 01:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
haha nice

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 28 2011, 02:04 PM
Instructor
Haha !! Imagine seeing that live !! Thrash with Ukeleles !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 28 2011, 04:25 PM
Instructor
Nice Dean headstock biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 28 2011, 07:33 PM
Learning Roadie
That is so funny and cool!! Never thought of that!

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
May 28 2011, 08:08 PM
GMC:er
This is awesome smile.gif, now we need metal bongo drums and we have an awesome combo tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
May 28 2011, 08:46 PM
That's pretty sweet, something worth giving to your kid when he's really young, small and your wife won't let him have a electric!

I'm surprised with the effects, kinda like the PodHD 500 effect I got which changes your guitar into a bass. Lots of fun!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Guitar_to_Bass_Guitar___PodHD500.zip ( 877bytes ) Number of downloads: 112

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
May 28 2011, 09:27 PM
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ May 28 2011, 09:46 PM) *
That's pretty sweet, something worth giving to your kid when he's really young, small and your wife won't let him have a electric!

I'm surprised with the effects, kinda like the PodHD 500 effect I got which changes your guitar into a bass. Lots of fun!

Wow, if I ever get a wife that won't let me give my kid (if I ever get a kid), an electric guitar, shes going to have to leave... tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
zen
May 29 2011, 12:20 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ May 29 2011, 06:27 AM) *
Wow, if I ever get a wife that won't let me give my kid (if I ever get a kid), an electric guitar, shes going to have to leave... tongue.gif

Amen to that. ph34r.gif

I still cant stop laughing on that slide in the cowboys from hell take laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 28 2011, 11:04 PM) *
Haha !! Imagine seeing that live !! Thrash with Ukeleles !! laugh.gif

Hell yea tongue.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:06 PM