What The Heck
stratman33
Aug 21 2008, 10:21 PM
GMC:er
All the sudden today my computer all the sudden says I have a bunch of viruses.This is the first time ive even been on the computer in a long time, so i dont know whats going on.But whats weird is i did a free virus scan and it says theres 0 infected files, and my computers all good.But my desktop says spyware is detected on your computer.I dont know whats going on.So does anyone know of free virus removal or something?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 21 2008, 10:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Download this anti spyware software and update it once its installed and than do a full scan : http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Computers tend to catchup on spyware adware and viruses when browsing online....I recommend using Mozilla Firefox browser, its free!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Aug 21 2008, 10:30 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Aug 21 2008, 10:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Is it called SpyGuarder or something like that? I had a similar problem with this

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 21 2008, 10:34 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Once your problem is fixed- i recomend using ESET smart security- its an all-in-one security suite. I can't remember the last time i picked up a virus or spyware smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 21 2008, 10:35 PM
Singing Instructor
LAways haw a good Antivirus prog. and anti spy,I use AVG and Spybot.Search them on the net.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 21 2008, 11:10 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
A couple free ones. I use AVG (the first link) and it works very well for me
http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Fre...cdlPid=10861654

Avast http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Edition...cdlPid=10867956
Avira http://www.download.com/Avira-AntiVir-Pers...cdlPid=10867326

+Quote Post
stratman33
Aug 21 2008, 11:26 PM
thanks guys, ill try some of these smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Aug 21 2008, 11:33 PM
Instructor
i agree with deep roots i use ESET smart working good

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 22 2008, 07:28 AM
Weirdly enough, my Vaio was attacked for the first time in 3 years couple of weeks ago. The virus, or so we think, is not allowing us to get on the internet. We are restarting the whole thing in about a week, and got all the important files backed up on an External Hard drive. Good thing, no one in this household uses the Vaio anymore since we all have laptops.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:47 PM