Hey Mr. Base Man!, Gittin a Bass Guitar
edgor67
Sep 3 2007, 10:23 PM
GMC:er
First of all I still don't know how to spell Base.

Kris, just to let you know there is a 5 string Base in a Pawn shop down the street. I think I'm gonna get it for $125. Clean it up, throw some Ernie Ball Super Slinkies Bass Strings on it and go right to your Bass Site.

OBTW. Your GMC site has evolved significantly. It is amazin! I know it is just a matter of time before you have a keyboard section. I just know it. You can still be GMC just add another section. You'll do well.

I saw Paul Gilbert's Bass player with G307 Shred on the Bass in April! The whole audience almost went back in time!

SHRED ON!

g

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 3 2007, 10:42 PM
Its spelled "Bass" biggrin.gif

Sounds like a good deal btw.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
edgor67
Sep 4 2007, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 3 2007, 05:42 PM) *
Its spelled "Bass" biggrin.gif

Sounds like a good deal btw.

Sorry if my mis spell struck a a bad chord. Thanks for the update. I'll keep all posted on the Pawn Shop Bass.

g

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM