New Tune In The Works!, Getting close to completion
TylerT
May 6 2014, 11:02 PM
Guitar Hero
https://soundcloud.com/tylerteeple/private-...-6thgmc/s-eKDfh

^^Just wanted to share what I've been working away at lately! I'ts a two part series, although it is missing an ending and some of the transitions are wacky. It's coming along slowly but surely biggrin.gif

I can't embed the link into the forum because it's a private track on my soundcloud right now!

Any feedback is always appreciated, Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
May 7 2014, 10:46 AM
Instructor
That's really nice, man! A modern touch there! Can't wait to hear the final product! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Huargo
May 7 2014, 12:24 PM
Tone Seeker
Nice! the guitars sound awesome it's de eleven rack here?

thanks for share!

nice youtube chanel smile.gif

This post has been edited by huargo: May 7 2014, 12:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 7 2014, 01:40 PM
Instructor
Whoahaha! Welcome back Tyler smile.gif

I always enjoyed your music, dude! This has all the chances of becoming a great tune! Reminds me of Sevendust, which is one of my favorite bands! Thanks for sharing!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 7 2014, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Wou!! This sounds killer friend! I love the drum groove, the riffs, and the progressions which makes me thing that this tune will be epic once it's finished. Are you planning to make it instrumental or with vocals?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
TylerT
May 7 2014, 07:00 PM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (huargo @ May 7 2014, 06:24 AM) *
Nice! the guitars sound awesome it's de eleven rack here?

thanks for share!

nice youtube chanel smile.gif

Thank you Huargo! All the guitars and bass are run through the Eleven rack with very little post processing, mostly just some HP/LP filters

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 7 2014, 07:40 AM) *
Whoahaha! Welcome back Tyler smile.gif

I always enjoyed your music, dude! This has all the chances of becoming a great tune! Reminds me of Sevendust, which is one of my favorite bands! Thanks for sharing!

Hey Cosmin! I'll definitely have to check out Sevendust, never heard them before!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 7 2014, 08:57 AM) *
Wou!! This sounds killer friend! I love the drum groove, the riffs, and the progressions which makes me thing that this tune will be epic once it's finished. Are you planning to make it instrumental or with vocals?

Thanks Gabriel, I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet. Probably instrumental, because as much as I want to start a serious band, I am going to college for Audio Engineering next September!

Maybe if I find a wicked singer things could turn out differently though biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2014, 08:18 AM
Instructor
I totally recommend these albums:

https://soundcloud.com/guitarworld/sets/sev...onfires/s-Iynxe

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 8 2014, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
Very cool!! It has something that so much heavy music seems to lack currently. GROOVE!!!

QUOTE (TylerT @ May 6 2014, 06:02 PM) *
https://soundcloud.com/tylerteeple/private-...-6thgmc/s-eKDfh

^^Just wanted to share what I've been working away at lately! I'ts a two part series, although it is missing an ending and some of the transitions are wacky. It's coming along slowly but surely biggrin.gif

I can't embed the link into the forum because it's a private track on my soundcloud right now!

Any feedback is always appreciated, Cheers!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 9 2014, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Todd, you are very right smile.gif There are a lot of bands that underestimate the power of a solid groove, but there are also just as many new bands who make very good use of groove smile.gif But to be honest, even if Sevendust doesn't play music that's so complex such as some djent/ modern prog bands do, they put up a groove that's totally unbeatable!

+Quote Post
TylerT
May 10 2014, 12:27 AM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 9 2014, 03:15 AM) *
Todd, you are very right smile.gif There are a lot of bands that underestimate the power of a solid groove, but there are also just as many new bands who make very good use of groove smile.gif But to be honest, even if Sevendust doesn't play music that's so complex such as some djent/ modern prog bands do, they put up a groove that's totally unbeatable!

I'm definitely digging Sevendust! Thanks for sharing Cosmin!!!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2014, 01:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TylerT @ May 9 2014, 11:27 PM) *
I'm definitely digging Sevendust! Thanks for sharing Cosmin!!!

I for one am a huge fan! I also had the opportunity to see them performing live in 2009 at Rock Im Park in Germany! What a show! biggrin.gif

The live shows are something to behold - all of the guys are awesome, but Morgan, the drummer, is a circus freak:

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 11 2014, 03:47 AM
GMC:er
Killer band!! smile.gif Georgia boys done pretty good for themselves!! They manage to put some killer grooves in their music and keep it heavy at the same time. So much modern prog/djent seems to be losing touch with the groove and almost heading towards pure math rock. I hope bands like Animals as Leaders and even Periphery back off of the one string, two notes, riffs a bit and move back towards groovier stuff.

I keep hoping Black/Blackened/Prog Death bands will add a bit of Tampa Metal Groove back in to things as the constant blast beat/scream/blast beat/scream is just starting to wear thin imho. Hopefully groove is the future!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 10 2014, 08:15 AM) *
I for one am a huge fan! I also had the opportunity to see them performing live in 2009 at Rock Im Park in Germany! What a show! biggrin.gif

The live shows are something to behold - all of the guys are awesome, but Morgan, the drummer, is a circus freak:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 11 2014, 12:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 11 2014, 02:47 AM) *
Killer band!! smile.gif Georgia boys done pretty good for themselves!! They manage to put some killer grooves in their music and keep it heavy at the same time. So much modern prog/djent seems to be losing touch with the groove and almost heading towards pure math rock. I hope bands like Animals as Leaders and even Periphery back off of the one string, two notes, riffs a bit and move back towards groovier stuff.

I keep hoping Black/Blackened/Prog Death bands will add a bit of Tampa Metal Groove back in to things as the constant blast beat/scream/blast beat/scream is just starting to wear thin imho. Hopefully groove is the future!

Word! groove was also the past biggrin.gif Think of the prehistoric age - the first musical element that ever appeared, was the groove - right?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:28 PM