Just Tried Gp7
Phil66
Nov 25 2017, 09:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
And I couldn't find the speed trainer anywhere. Have any of you tried it yet?

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 16)
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 26 2017, 09:00 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 25 2017, 08:38 PM) *
And I couldn't find the speed trainer anywhere. Have any of you tried it yet?

Cheers

Sorry Phil, I am still rocking the gp5 casually the 6.
How you liking the 7 so far? From what I gather there is a few mixed reviews.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 26 2017, 03:38 PM
It looks nicer, has more functions but I've given up on it said I can't find the speed trainer. The main thing I use it for is when learning a new lesson on GMC.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 26 2017, 05:00 PM
I think I found it! Is it this you were looking for?

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 27 2017, 11:22 AM
Thanks but that's not it. In GP6 there is a loop function, it has basic loop which you set a single speed but it also has "Speed Trainer" where you can set two speeds, say 50% and 75% and an increment, let's say 2% and it will keep looping, starting from 50% and increasing by 2% each time. You can also set how many times it repeats the loop at each speed.

I'd be surprised if it isn't in there but I just can't find it.

Cheers

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Nov 27 2017, 11:54 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 27 2017, 12:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Nov 26 2017, 05:00 PM) *
I think I found it! Is it this you were looking for?

I think it is in the window you see open ( in percentages ) there is a customize option

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 27 2017, 01:07 PM
Looking at that I think the line above the words "custom values" might be the speed trainer. It says 70%-100% (+10% 1x). I think that means loop from 70 - 100 in 10% increments playing each speed once. I can't understand how I didn't spot that because the metronome section was my first port of call. I even searched the manual and it didn't say how to find it.

I'll check it out when I'm home.

Thank you

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 27 2017, 09:43 PM
Thank you Monkey and JSTCRSN,

When clicking on the custom values I get this smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 27 2017, 10:21 PM
Forgive me is this is a repeat smile.gif In the user manual I found this.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 28 2017, 08:31 AM
That's the only mention of "Speed Trainer" and I guess I didn't click what "Tempo Automations" meant rolleyes.gif

I've only got the trial at the moment, it is a much nicer interface and has much more functionality, 95% of which I probably won't use but as a registered user of GP6, the upgrade isn't very much money so I might just go for it.

Thanks Todd

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 2 2017, 11:01 PM
I'm sure there are wads of vids on youtube that will show you how to do what you are asking about. I've not used that function myself so I can't be of much help. But no matter what the "thing" is, you can bet someone has made a video of it smile.gif That's the wonderful thing about youtube. smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 28 2017, 03:31 AM) *
That's the only mention of "Speed Trainer" and I guess I didn't click what "Tempo Automations" meant rolleyes.gif

I've only got the trial at the moment, it is a much nicer interface and has much more functionality, 95% of which I probably won't use but as a registered user of GP6, the upgrade isn't very much money so I might just go for it.

Thanks Todd

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 2 2017, 11:50 PM
Thanks Todd
Please read
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=754127

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 3 2017, 02:33 AM
I'd read that before posting. Did you try a youtube search?

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 2 2017, 06:50 PM) *

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 3 2017, 02:38 AM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 3 2017, 07:13 PM
Sorry Todd,

I meant this https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=754127

It was there,, I just didn't realise what speed automation meant.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 4 2017, 10:32 PM
Bought it. Upgrade was good price with extra 20% off at the moment.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 5 2017, 02:49 AM
Ahh ok smile.gif Glad it worked out!! I'm gonna need the FRETLIGHT version. That frelight guys have been kind enough to give me the preivous fretlight versions so I"m gonna ask for the new one when I talk to em. Looks spiff smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 3 2017, 02:13 PM) *
Sorry Todd,

I meant this https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=754127

It was there,, I just didn't realise what speed automation meant.

Cheers

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 5 2017, 08:31 AM
It is good and I won't use 95% of it but it has signature guitar sounds, one being "Hysteria" which is nice when I'm doing Ben's Phil Collen lesson. I'm not saying it's anywhere near an exact copy of the tone but it's a nice approximation. I like to get something akin to what the style is and that one, (I haven't tried the others) is ok to play along with.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:06 AM