Well - This Was Interesting...
Spock
May 20 2014, 05:47 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
bleez
May 20 2014, 07:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker

that cant be right!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
May 20 2014, 10:12 PM
Alien? Hardly...

That appears to me to be one of those intestinal parasites worms, which normally infect rats/mice. They get too big for the original infected host. It actually goes and affects their brain chemicals to change behaviour - leading them towards fears, rather than avoid. Therefore they get attracted toward a cat smell of urine (which they are normally afraid of and avoid at all costs), suicides to be eaten by the cat... the worm then grows on inside the cat, reproduces, gets pooped out later on, and re-infects the smaller rats/mice again. The cycle of life - via mind control!

They did research on this scary brain control technique they use... it can't affect our larger human brains - but it is said it could possibly affect babies while still in the mother's womb - if the mother was infected and passed it onto the baby. These worms however tend to only like infecting the small/middle size. They need to evolve some more before taking over the humans!

Correction: In this case it's a Nematomorpha (horsehair worm), not the one I was thinking, but still similar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nematomorpha

The infection acts on the insect's brain and causes it to seek water and drown itself, thus returning the nematomorph to water. Parasites will take over the world! Replacing TV and Government's mind control...

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: May 20 2014, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
Spock
May 21 2014, 12:46 AM
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ May 20 2014, 05:12 PM) *
They did research on this scary brain control technique they use... it can't affect our larger human brains -

This seems to be the only logical explanation as to why I can not grasp music theory - so it's not my fault at all! It's a product of being allowed to play in a sand box full of cat turds when I was a child.

This post has been edited by Spock: May 21 2014, 12:46 AM

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
May 21 2014, 01:45 AM
QUOTE (Spock @ May 21 2014, 11:46 AM) *
This seems to be the only logical explanation as to why I can not grasp music theory - so it's not my fault at all! It's a product of being allowed to play in a sand box full of cat turds when I was a child.

Only for those crazy cat owners:

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: May 21 2014, 01:47 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 21 2014, 02:12 AM
My parents and I have had pets for a very long time, even today we have a dog and 6 cats in the house smile.gif

I forgot the name but there is a parasite that human can get from dogs or (specially) cats, its guessed the 4/1 humans carries these. Once its in the body it moves somewhere to the brain and lives there I think till the human dies.

It only causes slight fever when enters the body and thats it, once to the brain health is normal. It cannot be treated. I read they did tests to humans exposed to this and only thing I remember is driving skills were lessened compared to the non infected.

But this is important so keep this in mind; Woman who isn't infected, if infected when pregnant does miscarriage. Thats the reason why specially they shouldn't be around pets until they give birth, but if she already has a pet or grew up with one than no problem as already infected she and the unborn will be fine.

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 21 2014, 02:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:54 PM