Guitar Playing Beyond Insanity, Guiness World Record Holder
Mudbone
Nov 23 2010, 10:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This guys technique is insane, his fretting hand just floats over the fretboard. While this kind of playing is beyond any musical context, this level of instrument mastery is very impressive.

Flight of the Bumble Bee at 320 bpm is just insanity.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nielzsz
Nov 23 2010, 11:07 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Nov 23 2010, 10:55 PM) *
This guys technique is insane, his fretting hand just floats over the fretboard. While this kind of playing is beyond any musical context, this level of instrument mastery is very impressive.

Flight of the Bumble Bee at 320 bpm is just insanity.

I have seen this one! its really really awesom!
Its unbelieveble how fast a human ( or is he?.. wink.gif ) can play..
We now know that we have a loooonnggg way to go, so lets enjoy the journey wink.gif ( if we ever get there)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 24 2010, 12:33 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This is actually crazy smile.gif 320 bpm sounds like the video is speed up. smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 24 2010, 01:09 AM
Learning Tone Master
The judge sure has got some jerky hand movements at 1:55

He is amazing though, if its not fake. smile.gif
Im sure muting every note with your right hand helps though tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Nov 24 2010, 01:10 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 24 2010, 02:38 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
He actually played this faster on Japanese television on a dare (supposedly). But yes, the video is real, and you should check out his band, Fermatha, Although to be honest I am not sure if they are still together.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 24 2010, 03:29 AM
GMC:er
This video has been kicking around youtube for quite a while. I remember the first time I saw it and thinking it had to be fake somehow. But nope, that's actually a real guy playing that fast. Of course, speed is only one arrow in the quiver of being a well rounded player, but his mastery of that particular component is truly impressive. I've heard some of his other work and he is actually a very well rounded player. His use of vibrato and dynamics are very impressive. so he isn't just a "shredder", he's actually an amazing player who can also shred. Great vid smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:41 PM