Lots Of Free Stuff
Phil66
Apr 16 2016, 07:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Lots of free VSTs here. Enjoy smile.gif

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2015/12/29...t-plugins-2015/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 20 2016, 08:14 PM
Instructor
Great add Phill! Will review all this tomorrow. Maybe something usefull will shine out from all the list smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 20 2016, 08:14 PM
I haven't looked myself yet laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 12 2018, 08:14 PM
Just bumping this in case anyone missed it first time around.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 12 2018, 08:33 PM
GMC:er
I'll also add this, the most active updated freeware site my knowledge.

http://www.vst4free.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 13 2018, 04:32 AM
GMC:er
For anyone using Reaper, all of these are worth a download right away as reapers built in plugins are not as nice as these are imho. The parametric eq looks a lot like the one in logic which is one of my faves. These are the best of the year according to the site, so all are worth a try.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 16 2016, 02:21 PM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:53 AM