Shreddy Cat Fight
Mertay
Apr 9 2014, 08:32 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 9 2014, 08:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
I saw this on Facebook earlier. Very funny! Sometimes my cat doesn't like me playing guitar either.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 9 2014, 09:21 PM
+1 this is what happens when one gives too much love and spoils their cat biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 9 2014, 10:00 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
biggrin.gif that cat is pretty awesome.
and the guy still managed to play really well, most impressive.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 10 2014, 08:19 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hahaha.....this cat it's awesome!!!! biggrin.gif

My cats are very quiet when I play at guitar. The single problem is that one of my cat it's obsessed to watch at Darek's Vchat and I must put a chair for him in front of my monitor. Until the Vchat is not over he doesn't move from there. If I don't put a chair for him, he bite me and scratch me until I do as he wants biggrin.gif
At the next Vchat I will make some pictures or a short movie and I will show you exactly what I'm talking about wink.gif

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Apr 10 2014, 09:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
This cat just doesn't give up!
I think that spoiled cat's are used to the attention, so when they see you giving attention to something else they must disturb biggrin.gif.

Reminds me of a video I've seen. A cat's guide to taking care of your human.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 10 2014, 10:56 AM
We had a cat years ago that used to do a similar thing. Except, if I was playing Electric she wouldn't come near me but if I was playing Acoustic Guitar she would come and sit on my lap facing me and try to strum the strings with her paw!!
smile.gif
(Unfortunately this was before the days of Phonecams and Youtube!!)

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:46 PM