Ngd, Orange Crush 100 BXT
AK Rich
May 11 2016, 05:53 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Last week I picked up this bass combo with a single 15" speaker to go along with the bass guitar I recently acquired.

[attachment=44590:DSCF0221.JPG]
[attachment=44591:DSCF0222.JPG]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 11 2016, 06:42 PM
GMC:er
Cool! I don't know about bass but a friend of mine has a Fender bass amp and although very limited, we managed to pull out some usable guitar tones out of it too

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
May 11 2016, 07:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
nice one, rich!
if any stoner rock bands need a bassist you'll be good to go cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 11 2016, 07:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I love the look of Orange amps, never used one though. cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 11 2016, 08:32 PM
GMC:er
Nice smile.gif I used to use a bass amp with my 8 string guitars. Worked out pretty well smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 11 2016, 12:53 PM) *
Last week I picked up this bass combo with a single 15" speaker to go along with the bass guitar I recently acquired.

[attachment=44590:DSCF0221.JPG]
[attachment=44591:DSCF0222.JPG]

+Quote Post
AK Rich
May 13 2016, 06:29 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 11 2016, 09:42 AM) *
Cool! I don't know about bass but a friend of mine has a Fender bass amp and although very limited, we managed to pull out some usable guitar tones out of it too

Right on, Mertay. I probably won't run a guitar through it but it will come in handy when I occasionally get asked to fill in on bass. Lately I have been working to develop my slap technique.

QUOTE (bleez @ May 11 2016, 10:01 AM) *
nice one, rich!
if any stoner rock bands need a bassist you'll be good to go cool.gif

Thanks Bleez! Yeah! I am down for some stoner rock!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 11 2016, 10:42 AM) *
I love the look of Orange amps, never used one though. cool.gif

Be careful if you try one, the GAS is liable to kick in strong! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 11 2016, 11:32 AM) *
Nice smile.gif I used to use a bass amp with my 8 string guitars. Worked out pretty well smile.gif

Thanks, Todd. Back in the 90's I had a Sun Colosseum bass head and a Mesa Boogie cab with a single 15" that I would sometimes play guitar through. It didn't sound half bad and had tons of punch and you could get a really chunky tone out of it for playing rhythm. Honestly, I would rather have that old bass rig than this combo for bass but hey, that's life.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:30 PM