Pablo Vazquez Progressive Rock Lesson, My Video, need a grade?
shatterd
Apr 21 2010, 08:04 PM
GMC:er
No matter how many times I attempted this I just wasn't getting any better at this lesson, so I decided to go ahead and post this video of my attempt and move on to another lesson. Instructors, please watch and give me a grade on this. I did my best. I did numerous takes and this was the best one...but far from perfect. A few mistakes in there I'm sure. This is my first video with my new amp..Hughes & Kettner Switchblade combo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF4qCkq6uA

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez RG470AH
Digitech RP1000
Tech21 'Sound Engine' 60 1x12 cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
relaxenjoy
Apr 21 2010, 08:07 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey shatterd,

I believe this should be in this forum: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showforum=152

And here's an example of what the instructors are looking for in a REC thread: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=30695

And lastly, your take is not bad like you make it out to be!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
shatterd
Apr 21 2010, 08:12 PM
OK THanks I will do that next time. Moderators feel free to move this vid or not. Next time I will post in correct forum

--------------------
Ibanez RG470AH
Digitech RP1000

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Apr 21 2010, 10:08 PM
Instructor
Hey man,

I just watched your take

I think you have all the notes clear in your head. A quick tip would be to HIT YOUR STRINGS HARDER!

maybe you are being too careful to mess it up, just do it as an experiment

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
shatterd
Apr 21 2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks Daniel. Will try that!

--------------------
Ibanez RG470AH
Digitech RP1000

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 22 2010, 04:12 AM
Post it in the Rec section. We will rate you better there

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:59 PM