Whew!
beebo
Jan 27 2008, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
wink.gif whew man this week was rough at school

I had to retake my biology test over and over again first it was 37 p.s. has to be 60 or higher tongue.gif
anyway the second time I don't remember or the third but finally after like 5 or 6 break detentions and a little luck I was able to pull of a 63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH ROCK ON!!!! laugh.gif

so... how do yall like my school skills rolleyes.gif

just like I told teacher quote ahem........"What do ya mean homework is hard" *teacher*
"What...why don't u try playing an eddie van halen solo"
teacher- " I see I'll just give u a 100! laugh.gif

lol...actually it was more like, " mad.gif Kyle wtf why didin't u do ur biology homework
I'm sorry Mrs. Kilgore I'll try harder next time.
yeah this has no point but I just wanted to give u guys somin to laugh about towards me and Just drop in and say hi and It still feels great to be like the 700th guest and still be 15. so,........ HI EVERYONE!!! laugh.gif *runs into bathroom and takes a huge dump* bye

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 27 2008, 12:57 AM
Instructor
welcome man nice, story you have smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 27 2008, 02:38 AM
Instructor
Hey man, interesting. School days are the best, have fun while you can smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 27 2008, 02:46 AM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Jan 26 2008, 07:38 PM) *
Hey man, interesting. School days are the best, have fun while you can smile.gif

i think i disagree.. dry.gif unless we went to school but to see our friends, well in that case, i couldnt agree more! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 27 2008, 04:52 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 26 2008, 08:46 PM) *
i think i disagree.. dry.gif unless we went to school but to see our friends, well in that case, i couldnt agree more! biggrin.gif

You're still in school right? So how do you know you disagree, you never tried anything else wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 27 2008, 04:54 PM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Jan 26 2008, 05:38 PM) *

ohmy.gif In 5 months I meet the real world laugh.gif

In the meantime I have Chemistry revision to do for tomorrow huh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 27 2008, 05:08 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
To all students - Stay in school and do your very best or you might just get to hate work more than you do school. ...and that's like 40 years of counting the days until retirement because of of a couple of lazy years in school wink.gif

Hope that's intimidating enough to make all of you work harder ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 27 2008, 05:12 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 27 2008, 04:08 PM) *
To all students - Stay in school and do your very best or you might just get to hate work more than you do school. ...and that's like 40 years of counting the days until retirement because of of a couple of lazy years in school wink.gif

Hope that's intimidating enough to make all of you work harder ph34r.gif

I fully agree. The more effort you put in early on in life during school, the easier your later life will be. The better you do in school the more likely you'll get either 1) a job you really enjoy or 2) A job that you don't necessarily enjoy but you get paid loads for so you can provide yourself and family with a good life.

Keep trying hard at school and you will get the rewards. I have just finished university and I'm doing an interesting job and get paid well.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 1 2008, 12:58 AM
well thnx guys for the... replys
Yeah I am trying hard in school it's just now adays we have a lot more pressure on kids in school because technology increases everyday and parents don't fully realize this. I'm 15 now and I can tell what I learned in like 4th or 5th grade my lil brother is learning in second right now. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I feel pretty dumb laugh.gif
anyway I've been in GMC for a good bit now ( a year or lil more maybe) I think I'm the 700th visitor and no offense to GMC but I liked it when I first came on and everything was simple. Now it's complicated and hard to find things.
plus u have to go through like 20 pgs to actually find what ur looking for.

sorry Kris no offense but I miss the old GMC sad.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 1 2008, 09:33 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Jan 27 2008, 02:38 AM) *

I couldn't agree more - also no matter how many exams you have got, you will always have more spare time then you will later on! So be sure to practice while you can! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
beebo
Mar 1 2008, 10:12 PM
Ok I will keep on in school! \../ \../

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:08 PM