Calming Down And Zen
Keilnoth
Jul 1 2009, 08:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey guys,

I think I have a problem in my life. tongue.gif

I choose to talk on GMC because it's linked with the REC. Sometime I am doing like 50 records and every time I miss a string or the tempo or whatever. The problem is not really the REC and the guitar.

The real problem is that drives me crazy and I am getting instantly upset and angry. Then I can't do anything anymore but stop playing and rest, read or do some sport to calm down. When I am in that state, I could just break my guitar on the ground or throw my keyboard against the wall (I already did that when I was young... with my mouse as well).

Whatever I am doing, like working, playing (guitar, video game) or doing some sport (like badminton or tennis) and things don't go the way I would like, I turn insane every time.

And I don't want to break anything or hurt anybody including me. I hate myself when I am like that.

So my question is, do you guys know any way to stay zen, calm and to not get upset in any situation?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:21 AM