3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
How Is Your Breakfast?
Gabriel Leopardi
May 29 2013, 02:56 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I was preparing my breakfast. This time I have a Cappuchino and some biscuits. Other times I start with Mate and other times with Tea. I was wondering about your breakfast.. how is it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spock
May 29 2013, 03:11 PM
GMC:er
I enjoy topics like this, it's always interesting to read what people think of as standard around the world.

I had a couple of cups of coffee, walked 3 miles, practiced guitar, then got to work and just finished a bowl of Peach Instant Oatmeal with almond milk.

I'm thinking middle eastern food for lunch today, maybe some hummus or lentils.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 29 2013, 03:16 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Gotta love the food topics! smile.gif

I usually eat some sweet cereals or Kellogs Crunchy Nut for breakfast.
Either that or I go for a breakfast from local bakery (croasans, local thing called "burek" and similar) which always goes with yogurt as a drink.

I don't drink coffee, sometimes juice in the morning. I enjoy hot chocolate in the evenings when watching a movie on TV or something.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 29 2013, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 29 2013, 11:16 AM) *
Gotta love the food topics! smile.gif

I usually eat some sweet cereals or Kellogs Crunchy Nut for breakfast.
Either that or I go for a breakfast from local bakery (croasans, local thing called "burek" and similar) which always goes with yogurt as a drink.

I don't drink coffee, sometimes juice in the morning. I enjoy hot chocolate in the evenings when watching a movie on TV or something.

hehehe food topics are classics at GMC. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 29 2013, 03:53 PM
Same as you Gab. Cafe e biscottini as I read the forum. (I'm usually up with my kid because I have to get him ready for school - he has milk and cereal).
In an hour or two I'll probably have some yogurt before I go off to a rehearsal.

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 29 2013, 04:04 PM
Two bits of toast with a sprinkling of Olive Oil... And A good old British cuppa (tea).

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 29 2013, 06:56 PM
Instructor
I just had lunch, so now it's time for "MATE"!!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 29 2013, 06:57 PM
Poached egg on toast, glass of orange juice and a cup of tea smile.gif

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
May 30 2013, 12:30 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 29 2013, 01:56 PM) *
Hey guys! I was preparing my breakfast. This time I have a Cappuchino and some biscuits. Other times I start with Mate and other times with Tea. I was wondering about your breakfast.. how is it?

Haha cool! One of my very good friends who is from Argentina introduced me to Mate when she was living here in New Zealand.

Hmmmm... today I skipped breakfast because I was late for work - shouldn't have picked up my guitar before work! Heh.

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!

+Quote Post
waynedcoville
May 30 2013, 03:35 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 29 2013, 01:56 PM) *

just coffee for me.

--------------------
Carvin 6 string bass (walnut neck and body w/burl maple top)
Carvin 5 string AE fretless bass(mahogany neck and body w/ quilt maple top)
Dean 8 string bass
Danelectro BassVI
Washburn 5 string acoustic bass
Hartke HA3500 w/ 4-10x1-15
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Zoom B9.1ut / Crybaby
Monster cables

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 30 2013, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Let's see now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Black bread with butter and cheese, a tomato and jam afterwards, plus my big mug of milk and coffee and honey biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
May 30 2013, 09:04 AM
Learning Roadie
3 eggs scrambled without milk and a pitta bread

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 30 2013, 05:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SixStringSamurai @ May 29 2013, 08:30 PM) *
Haha cool! One of my very good friends who is from Argentina introduced me to Mate when she was living here in New Zealand.

Hmmmm... today I skipped breakfast because I was late for work - shouldn't have picked up my guitar before work! Heh.

hehehe we love mate! Did you like it??

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 31 2013, 03:05 AM
Learning Roadie
I always have a little mug of coffee in the mornings before anything, never saying a word until i am awake. i am not a morning person. Following the coffee, I've lately had a tall glass of a homemade green smoothie. My mom makes them using organic greens and fruit. It is very detoxifying. And then I follow up with a Brunch of whatever - usually something small such as a granola bar.
Attached Image

+Quote Post
deeaa
May 31 2013, 06:34 AM
I've been wondering about something like that green smoothie. Could be a way to get some greens into the diet.

I'm apparently the type that can't stomach much vegetables. Past year or so, I've eaten a huge salad every weekday, trying to force my body to accept vegetables, but man, by Friday I'm totally bloated, gassy & generally feeling lousy in the stomach. Weekends I return to my usual meat-rich diet and by Monday I feel lean & great again, and have another go at upping the veggie amount - my doctor said it would take time to get used to more veggies - but man, it's been a year and them greenies are just killing me. Maybe something like this could be the answer.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 31 2013, 08:21 AM
Instructor
Tough stuff man sad.gif I know that veggies and fruits should be a part of anyone's daily diet and it's a shame to hear that some people - even if they want to - simply can't digest them that well. I think you should - if you haven't already done that - research a bit more on how to successfully include greenies into your diet, or why not, go see a nutritionist.

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 31 2013, 12:33 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (deeaa @ May 30 2013, 11:34 PM) *
I've been wondering about something like that green smoothie. Could be a way to get some greens into the diet.

I'm apparently the type that can't stomach much vegetables. Past year or so, I've eaten a huge salad every weekday, trying to force my body to accept vegetables, but man, by Friday I'm totally bloated, gassy & generally feeling lousy in the stomach. Weekends I return to my usual meat-rich diet and by Monday I feel lean & great again, and have another go at upping the veggie amount - my doctor said it would take time to get used to more veggies - but man, it's been a year and them greenies are just killing me. Maybe something like this could be the answer.

You need probiotics. Try drinking Kefir, you can find it at the grocery store. Start out slow, it will take time. But yes, your body needs the good bacteria. smile.gif

+Quote Post
deeaa
May 31 2013, 01:11 PM
I do drink that kind of stuff...milk-based probiotic rich youghurts and such, also many many lactose free sourmilks, soured milk products, stuff like that. And I have a spoonful of rich fish oil every day, plus some vitamin supplements in the wintertime.

But, veggies just don't seem to fit me.

+Quote Post
Spock
May 31 2013, 01:31 PM
QUOTE (thefireball @ May 30 2013, 10:05 PM) *
I always have a little mug of coffee in the mornings before anything, never saying a word until i am awake. i am not a morning person. Following the coffee, I've lately had a tall glass of a homemade green smoothie. My mom makes them using organic greens and fruit. It is very detoxifying. And then I follow up with a Brunch of whatever - usually something small such as a granola bar.
Attached Image

I hear ya man - I drink it as well. What's your "go-to" recipe?

Mine is Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Broccoli, Ginger Root, Lemon (takes the bite out of the bitterness of the kale) and apples.

It's not bad! It's not real good either - but more importantly, it's not that bad.

This morning I had 2 cups of coffee followed by 6 grams of kratom mixed with a glass of Apple Juice.

For those that have never heard of Kratom, it is a leaf and considered a natural pain killer - it's an opiate. I've been taking (3) Lortab 10s a day (oxycodone) for a year and a half and decided to go natural. I was able to put down the painkillers cold turkey, even though I did go through withdrawal for a week, but the kratom satisfied the cravings. I have not been back to the pain management center since, although I will probably have to endure surgery by the end of the year.

Anyway, except for the occasional chocolate splurge, my wife and I have gone about 90% natural, even to the point of cutting out close to all meat - we will eat fish though, I eat chicken too. We watched a documentary on the meat industry and witnessed the brutality of the animals at the slaughter house and it turned our stomach - it will if you haven't seen it before.

QUOTE (deeaa @ May 31 2013, 01:34 AM) *

Hey man, juicers make it easy. You can mask the veggies with the fruit of your choice and you don't have to drink a huge glass at a time. Take some vitamin powered greens and mix with coconut and pineapple and it will taste a lot like a pina colada.

We have 2 juicers - the first one was over $300, but i got this other one for $99 off Amazon.com and like it much better - it is so much easier to clean. (Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor)

Link to product http://www.amazon.com/kitchen-dining/dp/B000MDHH06

If you do it you will be able to feel the difference in a day - it makes you feel a CONQUEROR!

Just watch this man's miraculous testimony!

This post has been edited by Spock: May 31 2013, 01:34 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 31 2013, 02:55 PM
Instructor
You guys made me want to take my juicer and put some oranges, apples and grapefruit... smile.gif
That green juice looks very tasty and healthy...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:57 AM