2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Heroes
Canis
Sep 21 2008, 12:41 AM
Learning Rock Star
Finally, after so many months of waiting: Heroes Season 3 starts tomorrow (Monday) with a double episode biggrin.gif

Anyone else as hyped up as I am now? tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 21 2008, 02:00 PM
Instructor
Is it somekind of a tv show or a heroes game. (Sorry for being ignorant tongue.gif biggrin.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 21 2008, 02:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
It´s actually a TV show, Ivan. wink.gif

In Germany, the third season started on Wednesday. I´m really curious what happens next... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Sep 21 2008, 02:08 PM
Singing Instructor
I am steal waiting Lost to start sad.gif But I found my sorrow in Dexter.smile.gif Heroes are next in line smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Sep 21 2008, 07:34 PM
GMC:er
I love allmost everything/anything supernatural and I tried watching the super-hyped heroes when it started airing here in sweden but I never got used to the way they've shot it. The technique with angles and storytelling they use was just to anoying/different/special. But people seem to enjoy it so I'm happy for them. At the moment I'm watching the X-files biggrin.gif Can you say classic? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Duncan
Sep 23 2008, 01:55 PM
Story line seems to be over complicated. Writers putting in a twist where ever they can. I'm not going to give up on it yet, but I'm finding it hard to get into.

My standards are high however after watching the first episodes of the new season of The Shield.

This post has been edited by Duncan: Sep 23 2008, 01:56 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 23 2008, 02:08 PM
I haven't seen the new ones yet. I will be watching it tonight when I get in from work.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Sep 30 2008, 12:43 AM
Instructor
I watched the first season and a bit of the second, but then I just somehow forgot about. I probably need to start it again though! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 12:52 AM
Series 3 is disappointing so far annoyingly. Fortunately new Dexter kicks arse though

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 30 2008, 09:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
Well, except the fact that too many people come back from the dead, I love the new season ^^
Of course, I've been a die-hard Heroes fan since the beginning tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 10:11 AM
QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 30 2008, 09:59 AM) *
Well, except the fact that too many people come back from the dead, I love the new season ^^
Of course, I've been a die-hard Heroes fan since the beginning tongue.gif

That's the problem. Nobody can be dead forever with how they just bring people back to life. At least when Lost do it they do it in believable circumstances and when people are dead they are dead in the current time and future. The new series also feels like 10 shows tagged together into one. The characters have no link up now it seems. I really hope the episode I watch tonight is better than the last 2.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Kapto
Sep 30 2008, 10:31 AM
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Sep 30 2008, 12:43 AM) *
I watched the first season and a bit of the second, but then I just somehow forgot about. I probably need to start it again though! smile.gif

Same here.
I watched the 1st season and a few of the 2nd and lost interest.

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."

+Quote Post
Duncan
Sep 30 2008, 03:03 PM
3rd episode was much better than the firs two. I'd still kill off some characters whose stories are crap (Parkman for example, and Claire).

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 03:06 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Sep 30 2008, 03:03 PM) *
3rd episode was much better than the firs two. I'd still kill off some characters whose stories are crap (Parkman for example, and Claire).

If they kill off Sylar I will stop watching lol. He is the only person who can act in my opinion on the show. Him and HRG are my fav characters by far. I'm glad the new episode is a step up. I will have to watch it tonight smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Sep 30 2008, 03:12 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 30 2008, 03:06 PM) *
If they kill off Sylar I will stop watching lol. He is the only person who can act in my opinion on the show. Him and HRG are my fav characters by far. I'm glad the new episode is a step up. I will have to watch it tonight smile.gif

I wouldn't say Sylar is a great actor but he is essential to the show. Without him it would be rather boring. I'd kill of Nathan as well.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Sep 30 2008, 03:14 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Sep 30 2008, 03:12 PM) *
I wouldn't say Sylar is a great actor but he is essential to the show. Without him it would be rather boring. I'd kill of Nathan as well.

I just think Sylar is naturally good at being evil rather than being a good actor. I wouldn't say there are many good actors left in the world to be honest. He is great at playing his role in my opinion.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Sep 30 2008, 03:15 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Sep 30 2008, 03:14 PM) *
I just think Sylar is naturally good at being evil rather than being a good actor. I wouldn't say there are many good actors left in the world to be honest. He is great at playing his role in my opinion.

I agree. His eyebrows are definitely the most evil thing I've ever seen.

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 30 2008, 08:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Haha. Sylars eyebrows is awesome, indeed biggrin.gif

Just watched the new episode. Even though I love the show, it's a little wierd how a unknown twin suddenly appeared, and how someone turned out to be someone's biological child (No names mentioned. Trying to keep it as spoiler-free as possible tongue.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Sep 30 2008, 10:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Thats why hes Spock in the new Star Trek Film sylar that is also the new series is good nothing wrong with it really people coming back from the dead duhh its science fiction not fact

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 3 2008, 03:34 AM
Instructor
I have a feeling Heroes will go at least 2-3 extra seasons
Sylar rocks in this one smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:32 PM