Biker's Lucky Escape !
Ben Higgins
Oct 11 2012, 01:36 PM
Instructor
A Mountain Biker was lucky to escape with only bruises after this hefty fall..

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-...-144805614.html

As somebody said in the comments, it's proof that Red Bull doesn't give you wings.. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Oct 11 2012, 01:37 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 11 2012, 09:40 PM
Instructor
Wow this is crazy!!! One lucky guy for sure!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 12 2012, 07:42 AM
GMC:er
wow...how much luck can one have??

and again the question: why does he do that! I am sure there is a bridge over the canyoun somewhere... smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 12 2012, 08:29 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
"I was scared for my life and can't believe my legs and knees are intact," he wrote. "With five knee surgeries, two broken feet and a having a rod in my tibia prior to this crash I guess I'm doin ok if this 80 foot bail to flat only bruised my heels." blink.gif
Gnarly Pancake! Probably a good idea to toss that bike and avoid having it permanently attached. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 12 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 12 2012, 08:29 AM) *
Gnarly Pancake! Probably a good idea to toss that bike and avoid having it permanently attached. unsure.gif

Yep. Good bit of quick thinking rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:35 PM