John Petrucci Signiture, The Bridge
Kevin98497
Nov 16 2007, 05:40 AM
GMC:er
i played this john petruccisignature guitar today, and it was like a dream lol although its was way too expensive i thought id give it a play
anyway i noticed that i has a very neat little bridge, like a "neat sized" floyd rose! i could do dive bombs with it and all, and it stayed in tune etc.
so i got home today and had a hunt, no where could i find where to buy one of these, seperately to fit on to my soon to be built in future guitar..... sad.gif
anyone know where i can get one of these? or can i even get one of these?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 16 2007, 06:01 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ Nov 16 2007, 05:40 AM) *
i played this john petruccisignature guitar today, and it was like a dream lol although its was way too expensive i thought id give it a play
anyway i noticed that i has a very neat little bridge, like a "neat sized" floyd rose! i could do dive bombs with it and all, and it stayed in tune etc.
so i got home today and had a hunt, no where could i find where to buy one of these, seperately to fit on to my soon to be built in future guitar..... sad.gif
anyone know where i can get one of these? or can i even get one of these?

It's their own Musicman bridge, I havn't seen it anywhere but on Musicman guitars so I don't think you can. Check out Wilkinson tremolos is that does it for you!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 16 2007, 06:10 AM
I have the Musicman Petrucci sig. and it is amazing. I don't think they sell the bridges seperate though.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Nov 16 2007, 07:17 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 15 2007, 05:10 PM) *
I have the Musicman Petrucci sig. and it is amazing. I don't think they sell the bridges seperate though.

wow u have a JEM and a petrucci sig???

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Nov 16 2007, 07:24 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 16 2007, 05:10 AM) *

wow you lucky boy!

QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 16 2007, 05:01 AM) *
It's their own Musicman bridge, I havn't seen it anywhere but on Musicman guitars so I don't think you can. Check out Wilkinson tremolos is that does it for you!

oh ok thank youu!! had a look and they are lovely! thanks again

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 16 2007, 07:24 AM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Nov 16 2007, 01:17 AM) *
wow u have a JEM and a petrucci sig???

I have a JEM, the Petrucci Musicman, a Strat, a Jackson, the Kirk Hammett sig. ESP, an Epi LP, an Alvarez acoustic, and some other stuff.

I'm getting more too. laugh.gif I don't know when though.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 16 2007, 07:41 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 16 2007, 12:24 AM) *
I have a JEM, the Petrucci Musicman, a Strat, a Jackson, the Kirk Hammett sig. ESP, an Epi LP, an Alvarez acoustic, and some other stuff.

I'm getting more too. laugh.gif I don't know when though.

Jesus Christ... ohmy.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif blink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 16 2007, 07:45 AM
Learning Tone Master
I bet Unleash-The-Shred has a similiar number of expensive amps for every guitar...

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 16 2007, 07:49 AM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Nov 16 2007, 01:45 AM) *
I bet Unleash-The-Shred has a similiar number of expensive amps for every guitar...

Haha, no only 3 amps and one sucks. I have a Marshall that they only made a certain amount of idk how many though but its out of production. Thats the best amp I have, its amazing, and I have a Line 6, and a crappy fender practice amp from a few years back.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 16 2007, 08:07 AM
Why do you like the bridge on that guitar so much?

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 16 2007, 07:34 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 16 2007, 06:10 AM) *

If it's not asking too much - a review on that Petrucci sig guitar in the gear pages would be so great!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 16 2007, 08:36 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 16 2007, 06:34 PM) *
If it's not asking too much - a review on that Petrucci sig guitar in the gear pages would be so great!

Defo m8, I`ve had a play on OLP`s version of the Petrucci Sig and personally thought it was very good for the price, interesting to compare the 2.

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Nov 18 2007, 04:24 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 16 2007, 06:34 PM) *

yeah that would be cool!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 18 2007, 08:27 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 16 2007, 01:34 PM) *

Yeah I can make one.

I'll do it later. It's definitely worth getting one, I may get another one. I like it more than the JEM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:49 AM