2 Pages V  < 1 2  
T-gunn - Mentored By David (mtp)
T-Gunn
Oct 7 2009, 06:10 PM
GMC:er
Hey thanks im glad there is some progress.. end of next week that shouldnt be a problem it will be a good challenge i think i have backing tracks at 60 and 80 bpm so ill prob try with 60 should be fine with that either way ill let you know smile.gif

Off topic but how things on your end been keeping busy? .. any new lessons your working on and such?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 8 2009, 05:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (T-Gunn @ Oct 7 2009, 01:10 PM) *
Hey thanks im glad there is some progress.. end of next week that shouldnt be a problem it will be a good challenge i think i have backing tracks at 60 and 80 bpm so ill prob try with 60 should be fine with that either way ill let you know smile.gif

Off topic but how things on your end been keeping busy? .. any new lessons your working on and such?

Great!
Things are great here, pretty busy too!
I started working on a Sweet Home Alabama lessons and on various other musical projects...
Thanks for asking my friend! :-)

Oh, I forgot...
Here is an important topic with new MTP requirements for you to read...
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=31054

I'll take care of the new specs later today! :-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:06 PM