2 Pages V   1 2 >  
The Family Just Got Bigger....
Staffy
Mar 20 2010, 09:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
... and I'm NOT talking bout guitars here. Since it seems that I'm not succesful in getting some women and Michelle Pfeiffer is occupied, I decided to go for the second best - a dog!! His namne is Lexx and he is a german Shephard with records three generations back. Of course I will use him to guard my guitars as well as teach him some singing. Blues will be hard, but I guess I have to go for some death-metal instead... (referring to another thread we had a while ago) laugh.gif

//Staffay

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Mar 20 2010, 09:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's a really nice dog Staffy... Hope you will be happy together...

Between I think it's the first time I see you without your sunglasses.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Crazy_Diamond: Mar 20 2010, 09:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Mar 20 2010, 10:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh my God, he's so adorable, congratulations!!! biggrin.gif My girlfriend has a German sheperd, too, a really energetic one. Prepare yourself for some serious AD/HD! biggrin.gif

But seriously, I sincerely hope that you two will be happy together. That's just awesome. Our family got bigger a month ago, too, a second cat in our case.

Gosh, he IS cute!

+Quote Post
Mandos
Mar 20 2010, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
That's a really cute one Staffy. I've wanted a German shepard for quite some time, a long haired one though. smile.gif

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Mar 20 2010, 10:18 PM
Alright Staffy! .... hey he's cuter than some women I know blink.gif so you're not too bad off... Can you teach him to fetch a beer from the fridge?

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 20 2010, 10:25 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
He is so cute Staffy! I'm sure he will be a great guard dog (for guitars of course) smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 20 2010, 10:36 PM
Instructor
woaaaaa man that's amazing!! i love dogs and that's a cute one, hope you will be happy together smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 20 2010, 10:56 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 20 2010, 09:40 PM) *
Michelle Pfeiffer is occupied

Cute!!! And that goes for the dog too unsure.gif

wink.gif

I heard Sandra Bullock is single.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 20 2010, 11:46 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Mar 20 2010, 09:48 PM) *
That's a really nice dog Staffy... Hope you will be happy together...

Between I think it's the first time I see you without your sunglasses.

Yeah, and now You know why I wear them!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hammerhead @ Mar 20 2010, 10:18 PM) *
Alright Staffy! .... hey he's cuter than some women I know blink.gif so you're not too bad off... Can you teach him to fetch a beer from the fridge?

Hmmm, that will be a tough one, since I dont have any..... but I will teach him to make some colombian coffee!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Mandos @ Mar 20 2010, 10:15 PM) *
That's a really cute one Staffy. I've wanted a German shepard for quite some time, a long haired one though. smile.gif

Yeah, I saw them too, but they are not approved as a race here, for exhibitions they shall be short haired, he has much hair comparing to his siblings, though.

QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 20 2010, 10:56 PM) *
Cute!!! And that goes for the dog too unsure.gif

wink.gif

I heard Sandra Bullock is single.

What??? I didn't know that, can You pass me her number???? wink.gif

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 20 2010, 11:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 20 2010, 09:40 PM) *
... and I'm NOT talking bout guitars here. Since it seems that I'm not succesful in getting some women and Michelle Pfeiffer is occupied, I decided to go for the second best - a dog!! His namne is Lexx and he is a german Shephard with records three generations back. Of course I will use him to guard my guitars as well as teach him some singing. Blues will be hard, but I guess I have to go for some death-metal instead... (referring to another thread we had a while ago) laugh.gif

//Staffay

nice dog
does he smell like a women or a guitar?

+Quote Post
Mandos
Mar 20 2010, 11:55 PM
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 20 2010, 11:46 PM) *
Yeah, I saw them too, but they are not approved as a race here, for exhibitions they shall be short haired, he has much hair comparing to his siblings, though.

I know, but the exhibition version of the German sheperd is mostly ruined anyway. Backs looking like shrimp and all that. I'm in love with the working breed of the race. smile.gif

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 21 2010, 12:14 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 20 2010, 11:49 PM) *
nice dog
does he smell like a women or a guitar?

Hmmmm, lets see.... He definitely smells better than my red-light district LP, but not better than Snadra Bullock, tough choice...

QUOTE (Mandos @ Mar 20 2010, 11:55 PM) *
I know, but the exhibition version of the German sheperd is mostly ruined anyway. Backs looking like shrimp and all that. I'm in love with the working breed of the race. smile.gif

Well, I kinda know that too, so my main purpose is not to use him for that, rather to use him as a working dog, and maybe attend some competitions in behaviour, seek and find and things like that. I also live very close to the woods, so he would be a wonderful company when walking! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mandos
Mar 21 2010, 12:21 AM
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 21 2010, 12:14 AM) *
Well, I kinda know that too, so my main purpose is not to use him for that, rather to use him as a working dog, and maybe attend some competitions in behaviour, seek and find and things like that. I also live very close to the woods, so he would be a wonderful company when walking! smile.gif

Sounds awesome. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 21 2010, 12:49 AM
Congrats Staffay mate!!
especially on finding one that has MORE hair than you or me!!! wink.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Mar 21 2010, 01:36 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Wow...is he cute! I am a huge fan of dogs. I have two English Pointers myself! Here they are, Rigel and Clover with my daughter Sydney.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 21 2010, 08:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 21 2010, 12:49 AM) *
Congrats Staffay mate!!
especially on finding one that has MORE hair than you or me!!! wink.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh, that wont be a hard task, even an avocado would beat that!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Praetorian @ Mar 21 2010, 01:36 AM) *
Wow...is he cute! I am a huge fan of dogs. I have two English Pointers myself! Here they are, Rigel and Clover with my daughter Sydney.

Oh, they looks lovely all three of them! This breed is quite unusual over here, though, which is kinda sad, sincce they are very nice dogs!

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
sted
Mar 21 2010, 09:58 AM
Learning Rock Star
Teach him "you aint nothin but a hound dog"...or maybe some howlin wolf?

Sorry........laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 21 2010, 10:14 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (sted @ Mar 21 2010, 09:58 AM) *
Teach him "you aint nothin but a hound dog"...or maybe some howlin wolf?

Sorry........laugh.gif

His family would be very upset bout seeing (hearing) him singing Houd Dog (since he is german three generations back), but Howlin Wolf would suit them perfectly in their cabins though, even that his grand-dads dad doesn't liked Americans very much..... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 21 2010, 12:34 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Very cute dog smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 21 2010, 02:39 PM
Learning Tone Master
What a nice dog, congratulations smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:14 PM