Secret Societies And Organisations
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 21 2012, 11:35 AM
Instructor
At this point, the world we are living in is going through a lot of changes and turmoil. Things were never actually very different, but when you are caught amidst events, it feels more frantic and real than reading history books for certain smile.gif

As history sometimes hints us, behind all the great changes which have happened, there was a bit of a an enigma, regarding who pulled what strings, in order for things to happen and for what real reason. From the antiquity, through the dark ages to modern times, secret societies and organisations have been existing and doing things without us normal folks knowing anything. For the better or worse, we may not know, but one thing is for certain - they do exist smile.gif

What do you think about them? I have always been fascinated by history and I read a lot of things which always made me read MORE things laugh.gif I'm guessing it's a vicious circle but, hey, curiosity is in our nature, right?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 21 2012, 11:44 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I read a book recently that was based around the idea that the Cathars still had a religious sect that operated in the area between Barcelona and S France. The book was fiction but written in a sort of semi-autobiographical/1st person style and involved the author claiming that he had been kidnapped by them and that they tried to convert him to Catharism.

It was an ok book - made a nice change from all the ones about the Illuminati and Knights Templar smile.gif

I think the book was called 'The colour of a dog running away'.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 21 2012, 12:59 PM
Instructor
Not sure, but masons are the first that come to my mind. They are watching all the time, on all channels ph34r.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 21 2012, 01:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jan 21 2012, 10:44 AM) *
I read a book recently that was based around the idea that the Cathars still had a religious sect that operated in the area between Barcelona and S France. The book was fiction but written in a sort of semi-autobiographical/1st person style and involved the author claiming that he had been kidnapped by them and that they tried to convert him to Catharism.

It was an ok book - made a nice change from all the ones about the Illuminati and Knights Templar smile.gif

I think the book was called 'The colour of a dog running away'.

I read some thins about the Cathars - out of what I know, they existed somewhere in the 12th century until they were hunted down and killed until the last one. I'll look for the book nevertheless biggrin.gif thanks Tony!

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 21 2012, 11:59 AM) *
Not sure, but masons are the first that come to my mind. They are watching all the time, on all channels ph34r.gif

I think so too smile.gif the masons are one of the world's most powerful secret organisations.

Do you think they are evil or just secret? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 21 2012, 01:52 PM
GMC:er
The Masons are no longer as secretive as they once were. I personally know several guys that are Masons and they are all as open as possible about their part, stature and the Rituals. In America Masonry in general is far more open than anywhere else in the world. Again, a very good friend of mine is a Mason in New York and is as open as possible about it. He will also point you to search the Web for information as there is a whole load of it available now.

As for other groups running things? I've seen several good Documentaries about the Illuminati and also The Bildeburg Group. The people in the Bildeburg Group certainly have the Political and Monetary power to pull many, many strings!!!
smile.gif

I read a great book about how George W Bush got his second term in office etc, it was called 'The Best Democracy Money Can Buy.' by Greg Palast.

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Jan 21 2012, 01:54 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 21 2012, 02:51 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I also think there are some more or less secret societies behind or at least involved in some things going on at the moment. I love reading about stuff like this, and I think we all like to read about and discuss conspiracies once in a while.
But let's never forget: The only group that controls the whole world are the stonecutters...

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 21 2012, 03:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 21 2012, 01:51 PM) *
I also think there are some more or less secret societies behind or at least involved in some things going on at the moment. I love reading about stuff like this, and I think we all like to read about and discuss conspiracies once in a while.
But let's never forget: The only group that controls the whole world are the stonecutters...

biggrin.gif Gotta love the Simpsons! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 22 2012, 01:11 AM
Instructor
I do love reading and investigating about this subject too! I think it's fascinating and it makes a lot of sense,

But it's to get carried away with it, so it's to have a good grasp on reality,

As I told a friend of mine, "I wouldn't be reading about this if it wasn't for 9/11"

That was one odd incident that really opens up the question of who's really influencing our history right now

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 22 2012, 11:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jan 21 2012, 12:52 PM) *
also The Bildeburg Group. The people in the Bildeburg Group certainly have the Political and Monetary power to pull many, many strings!!!
smile.gif

Yeah I seen a docu about them once and that was just sinister. No other word for it. I'm pretty sure the guys filming the doc were respectable BBC guys as well, not just amatuer hacks but they totally got intimidated away..

This is taking it slightly off topic now there's been loads of conspiracies surrounding the identity of Jack the Ripper.. royal connections etc. They've been disproved for years (but then again, who disproved it exactly ?) but that's one mystery I'd really like to see solved in my lifetime. Just for curiosity and because it's one of the greatest legends of modern times.

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jan 22 2012, 11:24 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2012, 01:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2012, 10:21 AM) *
Yeah I seen a docu about them once and that was just sinister. No other word for it. I'm pretty sure the guys filming the doc were respectable BBC guys as well, not just amatuer hacks but they totally got intimidated away..

This is taking it slightly off topic now there's been loads of conspiracies surrounding the identity of Jack the Ripper.. royal connections etc. They've been disproved for years (but then again, who disproved it exactly ?) but that's one mystery I'd really like to see solved in my lifetime. Just for curiosity and because it's one of the greatest legends of modern times.

Hey Ben! I've heard a lot of things about Jack the Ripper - they never caught him did they?

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 22 2012, 01:52 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2012, 11:21 AM) *
I'm pretty sure the guys filming the doc were respectable BBC guys as well, not just amatuer hacks but they totally got intimidated away..

sorry to interject, but is this not an oxymoron unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 22 2012, 12:52 PM) *
sorry to interject, but is this not an oxymoron unsure.gif

I've always liked this word biggrin.gif Oxy-Moron laugh.gif I know it's a silly joke, but I just had to say it tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jan 22 2012, 02:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 22 2012, 01:57 PM) *
I've always liked this word biggrin.gif Oxy-Moron laugh.gif I know it's a silly joke, but I just had to say it tongue.gif

That joke kept me and my classmates busy for a month in English some years ago. I can't blame you xD

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 22 2012, 02:28 PM
Instructor

True, but you guys know what I mean wink.gif They weren't nobodies but it still doesn't stop these people from threatening them.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 22 2012, 03:11 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2012, 02:28 PM) *
True, but you guys know what I mean wink.gif They weren't nobodies but it still doesn't stop these people from threatening them.

I know what you meant( just funin)
but here in the States we have a Press core that runs ramp-id with stories ( whatever they can find , True or not) against their (clear) opponent,while saying that they are non biased, and in the meantime "Our" president got elected to the senate by getting his opponents sealed divorce records unsealed causing him to get out of the race( leaving obama to run alone ) and then while he runs for president not even his college transcripts were released and still have not .He sat in a church for 20 years with a preacher that says G-damm America .His neighbor killed cops ( bombed HQ ) and said his only regret was not killing more ( got off on a technicality) ,and this same man was the place where he announced his political ambition,but when the press asked him about it , He said that he was only some guy in the neighborhood( another free pass ). all off his fellow students (in colleg ) said that he hung around Marxist leaning groups.It might mean nothing , but with the way they look into everyone's past , Why would they give him a free pass , and I could go on and on.
So when someone talks about respectable press ,I just have to chuckle .
Even the press has an agenda, but to many people believe it when they tell "you" that "they"are trustworthy, remember the greatest lie satan ever told was that" he did not exist "

Sorry ,had to purge

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2012, 02:28 PM) *

I know what you meant( just funin)
but here in the States we have a Press core that runs ramp-id with stories ( whatever they can find , True or not) against their (clear) opponent,while saying that they are non biased, and in the meantime "Our" president got elected to the senate by getting his opponents sealed divorce records unsealed causing him to get out of the race( leaving obama to run alone ) and then while he runs for president not even his college transcripts were released and still have not .He sat in a church for 20 years with a preacher that says G-damm America .His neighbor killed cops ( bombed HQ ) and said his only regret was not killing more ( got off on a technicality) ,and this same man was the place where he announced his political ambition,but when the press asked him about it , He said that he was only some guy in the neighborhood( another free pass ). all off his fellow students (in colleg ) said that he hung around Marxist leaning groups.It might mean nothing , but with the way they look into everyone's past , Why would they give him a free pass , and I could go on and on.
So when someone talks about respectable press ,I just have to chuckle .
Even the press has an agenda, but to many people believe it when they tell "you" that "they"are trustworthy, remember the greatest lie satan ever told was that" he did not exist "

Sorry ,had to purge

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2012, 06:39 PM
Instructor
Indeed, out of what I have read, the Masons have become more open to normal society but, for instance, in my country the Masonry is responsible for the most important turns in the tides of history. They must have a lot of power, I presume smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 22 2012, 06:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 22 2012, 12:45 PM) *
Hey Ben! I've heard a lot of things about Jack the Ripper - they never caught him did they?

Correct... there's been so many suspects but it's unlikely the real killer will ever be known...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2012, 12:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2012, 05:41 PM) *
Correct... there's been so many suspects but it's unlikely the real killer will ever be known...

Well, who knows? Maybe he was just an instrument of a puppetmaster and it was never actually intended to find the one responsible for the killings...

Anyway, I was reading some stuff about the Illuminati - all in a nutshell, people seem to believe they are a bunch of guys who are trying to 'clean up' our world from the growing useless population - I know it sounded very harsh, but that's the image...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:40 AM