5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Which guitar player are you?
Rob_g
Dec 29 2006, 06:11 PM
GMC:er
this is a quiz i found on dave mustaines myspace page and its pretty interesting.

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=13314

try her out, and post your results. When i took it i got angus young. enjoy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 30 2006, 04:12 PM
John Petrucci
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Liam
Dec 30 2006, 04:26 PM
i wanted rip dime results laugh.gif but i got this..

You are an arrogant prick huh.gif laugh.gif

ohyeah yngwie malmsteen was the player. .

but if im half as good as yngwie , laugh.gif

you're better than everyone else( including you kris) cool.gif (hell yeah im arrogant) :lol

You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.( hmm right) rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Dec 30 2006, 04:48 PM
Your Results:
Angus Young
You are Angus Young!
One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC.
You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff.
Your music is too contagious not to like.
Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.

LOL this is funny im going to do it again xD

edit: LOL: A rain coat and a mask, guess who that means xD tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ezravdb: Dec 30 2006, 04:52 PM

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 30 2006, 05:02 PM
QUOTE (Liam @ Dec 30 2006, 04:26 PM) *
i wanted rip dime results laugh.gif but i got this..

You are an arrogant prick huh.gif laugh.gif

ohyeah yngwie malmsteen was the player. .

but if im half as good as yngwie , laugh.gif

you're better than everyone else( including you kris) cool.gif (hell yeah im arrogant) :lol

You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.( hmm right) rolleyes.gif

John Petrucci is actually a very humble guy(at least from what I've seen from him). Probably why I like him so much laugh.gif . It's surprising how much a guitar player's personality affects how much I like him.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Dec 30 2006, 05:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Your Results:
Eddie Van Halen
You are Eddie Van Halen! You are the lead guitarist for Van Halen, and one of the most innovative guitarists ever. You are the master of tapping, and supply it in nearly every solo you play. During concerts, you have solos that last for almost a half an hour; true rock n' roll style right there.
cool.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
dogman
Dec 30 2006, 09:28 PM
Your Results:
Slash
You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife....

hmm,
not quite half way there yet but do love a smoke whilist drinking my jack... smile.gif

I'm not really complaining, my old lady is pretty freakin hot. but damn it I want a super model wife too.... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Dec 31 2006, 11:00 PM
Zakk Wylde
You are Zakk Wylde! You are the guitarist for Ozzy, and have your own project called Black Label Society. You've been voted the Most Valuable Guitar Player a few times, and its for obvious reasons. Your weapon is the pinch harmonic, and you use it in ways never before done. And you drink beer. A lot.

hheeh hheh laugh.gif --I know it was my answers regarding my beer drinking habits that led to this.

+Quote Post
This Dougs For U
Jan 1 2007, 03:40 AM
I got Slash

I love Jack, Beer, and blues rock

--------------------
www.myspace.com/autumnriseband

+Quote Post
me213
Jan 1 2007, 02:06 PM
I Got steve vai
Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.

... if only i was that good laugh.gif

--------------------
What could more fun than playing the ELECTRIC GUITAR??!!

Paul Gilbert

+Quote Post
Matt_Herd
Jan 4 2007, 08:48 PM
Steve Vai
You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.

I got vai to.

+Quote Post
adam1302
Jan 5 2007, 01:53 AM
I got.

Jimi Hendrix
You are Jimi Hendrix! You died when you were in your late 20s, and are the most well known guitar player ever. You played the guitar upside down. You have a very unique style, and are even more popular now than you were when you were alive. Drugs were your undoing, but you will go down in history as one of the most innovative musicians ever.

+Quote Post
BiGBeN
Jan 6 2007, 01:49 AM
Slash
You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
VIRUS
Jan 8 2007, 11:22 PM
You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 10 2007, 08:24 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (VIRUS @ Jan 9 2007, 01:22 AM) *
You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

It appears as though the guy who created the quiz was an Yngwie fan! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 10 2007, 11:40 PM
Instructor
hahaha i just did the quiz - i got MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO!
Hahahahahaha jesus!!!!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 11 2007, 08:22 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 11 2007, 01:40 AM) *
hahaha i just did the quiz - i got MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO!
Hahahahahaha jesus!!!!

biggrin.gif Haha - well then you gotta practice some more! wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 11 2007, 08:25 AM
Michael Angelo Batio! Steve Vai! Jimi Hendrix! Eddie Van Halen!
Slash

You are Slash! You are formerly of Guns N' Roses, one of the greatest bands ever to graze the earth. Currently you are with Velvet Revolver, and you love Jack Daniels and cigarettes. You are one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player. You also have a hot supermodel wife.

I DON'T WANT TO BE SLASH! I HATE CIGARETTES!(not like i've actualy tried them) I DON'T WANT A SURPERMODEL WIFE I AM ONLY 10! sad.gif
Although, I would want to be one of the greatest bands to ever graze the earth, be one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player.

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Jan 11 2007, 08:28 AM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 11 2007, 08:32 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:25 AM) *
I DON'T WANT TO BE SLASH! I HATE CIGARETTES!(not like i've actualy tried them) I DON'T WANT A SURPERMODEL WIFE I AM ONLY 10! sad.gif
Although, I would want to be one of the greatest bands to ever graze the earth, be one of the most well known guitarists, and a master blues-rock player.

Good thinking - if you had a supermodel wife - we'd have to call the police! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 11 2007, 08:35 AM
I took the test again. This time I chose my second best answers.
Angus Young

You are Angus Young! One of the most popular guitarists of all time, you are the lead player of AC/DC. You've been around forever, and no matter what anyone says about you, everyone likes your stuff. Your music is too contagious not to like. Your stage presence is amazing, and one of the funnest to watch.

I don't really know who Angus Young is but he is a whole lot better then Slash (I don't mean that Angus Young plays guitar better than Slash).

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Jan 11 2007, 08:36 AM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:33 PM