Carlos Santana, Live In Dubai
Paul Coutts
Feb 17 2008, 05:30 AM
GMC:er
Friday night...I saw Carlos Santana live in Dubai....and it was the most incredible "music" experience ever. You think he sounds awesome on CD, but it's not until you hear him live that you really understand the meaning of "the tone is in the fingers".
No-one could ever replicate what I heard that night. Not only did I heard Santana, but he was playing with Dennis Chambers...who played an AWESOME solo.
The night couldn't have been better, the sound was mixed perfectly, and it was exactly the right volume, loud enough, but you wanted more smile.gif
He is truly fantastic live smile.gif
Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
glazmusik
Feb 17 2008, 05:45 AM
Happy for you!

I've always loved Carlos Santana, and I have to say that I'm jealous. Over the summer I saw B.B. King live and had a similar experience. Nothing is the same when someone is within a stone's throw of you, just playing his heart out right there.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easily."

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Feb 17 2008, 05:53 AM
yeah, seriously, there's nothing more motivating. I'd love to see B.B. though!, I'm always at the Montreux Jazz Festival every summer, and I always miss him...smile.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 17 2008, 06:28 AM
Instructor
You are very lucky man!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 17 2008, 08:40 AM
Singing Instructor
I love the guy...and I love all his projects....talking off stars coming to town...Mark Knopfler is coming to Belgrade....ye!!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 17 2008, 03:22 PM
Instructor
I've seen a poster yesterday! I'm going to see the legend for sure wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:29 PM