Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Hanuman
The Uncreator
Nov 21 2010, 11:58 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

Been awhile since I listened to them, but it seems they are still illegally amazing. Amazing acoustic tone and playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 22 2010, 06:42 PM
Instructor
Wow, sounds great, awesome sound. It's very realistic, like they are playing here in my room smile.gif And the video is also great (not to mention playing smile.gif )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Nov 22 2010, 06:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
That was amazing biggrin.gif On a side note, I think this is the first time I've seen B-52 endorse anybody.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 23 2010, 05:44 PM
Learning Tone Master
Its very nice, and Ive liked them ever since I first heard them a few years ago. One of the first things I learnt on a nylon guitar was from them... but this song doesnt sound unique for me at all. I feel like ive heard every part of the song before, mainly in other songs of theirs. Kind of disappointed. Might just be me though.
Audio is fantastic though, as Ivan said smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:39 PM