2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Is Your Level Of Playing?
VinceG
Dec 16 2007, 03:41 AM
GMC:er
Hmm interesting. Well we'll just see what the future will behold me. I like riffs though. In metal, a great riff carry the song, and in that kind of mentality made me switch to becoming a rhythm based player. Although, I would like to do a wittle bit of soling just to expand my knowledge but not go as far as total shredding.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Dec 16 2007, 05:38 AM
I would say im a 4/10 but there are a few harder lessons im getting at now and i think i could be 5/10 in a month or 2

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Dec 16 2007, 05:47 AM
Thats a tough one for people tp answer laugh.gif .I have played for around 11 years.I never have stoped and re-started just played some times more than other's.I would say on by the way the lessons are labeled on here im at a intermediate level smile.gif .I can do most all techniques,sweep is really the only weakness and i feel i have the skill to learn how to play anything ,i just haveto put the time and practice into it.

There's so much that can be done on a guitar and so many other people that are just mind blowing so even though i feel sometimes i'm pretty good i realize im just half way if that tongue.gif .It's a long road to get to be the best and takes lots of work.I feel i have the tools to do it but now i have to put much work and drive into it to get any further in my guitar playing.Im all for it though and just keep trying and looking for things to keep my obsessed.Thats what it takes to be the best is being obsessed! wink.gif You cant be advanced playing 1 hour a day,atleast noone i know can

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Dec 17 2007, 06:08 AM
I can't write music!
I can play most of the lessons here, 'cept legato stuff, I'm a little behind on that sad.gif
But writing and recording is what I REALLY want to improve in smile.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:50 PM