Wee, Just Got My Electronic Drumset, Roland TD4KX
Qenzoz
May 27 2011, 06:09 PM
GMC:er
Wee, just got my electronic drumset biggrin.gif, a Roland TD4KX

Just set it up, and it's really nice, of course I forgot to buy headphones, so using my guitar amp tongue.gif, and I also forgot to get something for the pedals so they won't move, and thats pretty annoying, especially if you try and do some double bass...

And of course when I first got it, I was missing 2 screws for the module, and I couldn't find them anywhere, but luckily I found some other ones that matched just fine from some old double pedals (only took 2 hours to find, but worth it! tongue.gif)

But this is just heaven! It doesn't take as much space as an acoustic, doesn't make as much noise, 25 different drumset sounds, ALOT easier to tune, build in metronome & I can plug in an mp3 player and just play along to songs and such biggrin.gif, so this is really awesome for practicing. Because of my acoustic drumset I stopped playing the drums, they really made me frustrated because of some space issues rolleyes.gif, yeah I know thats weird, but it really gets annoying everytime you open the door to your room you smash the hi-hat & crash cymbal... And when you have to get to the chair so you can play the drums, you have to almost throw the hi-hat away and then pick it up once you're behind the big drum tongue.gif
But! But! Butterscotch! I can use this for Rock Band 3, uuh tongue.gif, quite fun bonus wink.gif
So now it's rock n roll on the guitar & on the drums cool.gif

Besides that I was wondering if anyone else plays the drums here at GMC smile.gif

Cheers!
- Tobias.

Here is a picture of the drumset

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:22 PM