Mp3 Player, But not an iPod !
Keilnoth
Apr 17 2010, 12:02 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi guys,

Not the usual guitar & pedals question here. Hope you don't mind. smile.gif
I am currently looking for a good MP3 player which have to include those requirements, by priority :

1- doesn't need any DRM
2- no need of any specific software to transfer the MP3 (this mean you can drag & drop from windows directly in the player, via USB)
3- as nice interface as possible
4- the capacity is not that important, 1 or 2 Go is enough
5- no need for video or other support, only music
6- i will use it for sport so if it's doesn't weight like 1 kilogram it's cool...
7- and finally, cheaper is better tongue.gif

Do you know anything like that ? Any suggestion ?

Thanks wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
stratman79
Apr 17 2010, 12:26 AM
Learning Rock Star
I got a small 2gb one recently which works under water so I can use it when swimming which is really cool..

It was about £50, also it straps on to the arm for if your at the gym ot running.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 17 2010, 02:09 AM
GMC:er
There should be millions on E-bay or any online market.

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Apr 17 2010, 11:58 AM
Ahah, I know there should be million. That's the reason of the present post. wink.gif
I need a brand, name and model. Don't want to buy the one among the million which will not suit my needs. Especially if I am buying it on eBay. tongue.gif

--------------------

My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Apr 17 2010, 07:30 PM
Ah, I've just found my website : http://www.anythingbutipod.com biggrin.gif
And ordered a SanDisk Sansa Clip+...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 17 2010, 07:42 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Seems like a good choice! This topic is really interesting as I always get lost when it comes to choosing the right mp3 player...Now I have some cool recommendations (on that web site)...

QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Apr 17 2010, 08:30 PM) *
Ah, I've just found my website : http://www.anythingbutipod.com biggrin.gif
And ordered a SanDisk Sansa Clip+...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 17 2010, 07:50 PM
You're totally right Keilnoth. I bought one of those millions and it only last a few months. Crap!!.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 18 2010, 11:16 PM
Instructor
There are indeed lots of models out there, some are completely silly, and some look awesome. I'm not sure what is your budget, but I would definitely stick to famous brands, and consider investing more money in proper headphones (if you don't have these already). I think these are more important than the player itself, since they provide the information for the ear.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 19 2010, 04:00 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 19 2010, 12:16 AM) *
There are indeed lots of models out there, some are completely silly, and some look awesome. I'm not sure what is your budget, but I would definitely stick to famous brands, and consider investing more money in proper headphones (if you don't have these already). I think these are more important than the player itself, since they provide the information for the ear.

Totally agree!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 06:40 AM