9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
The Nightwitch Broom Collab, Students and Instructors collaboration
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2016, 10:29 PM
Instructor
Hey everybody! IT seems that this one will be an epic collab and I don't want to miss the possibility of being part! smile.gif

I tried some jams over the collab and this melody appeared... let me know what you think!

Attached File  Gab_Solo_Draft.mp3 ( 841.8K ) Number of downloads: 114

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Mar 25 2016, 11:27 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 25 2016, 09:29 PM) *
Hey everybody! IT seems that this one will be an epic collab and I don't want to miss the possibility of being part! smile.gif

I tried some jams over the collab and this melody appeared... let me know what you think!

NICE! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 25 2016, 11:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 25 2016, 09:29 PM) *

aw man, that's such a nice tone smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2016, 11:47 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys! I've discovered that this pedal before the amp plugin in is pure magic: https://www.tseaudio.com/software/tseR47

Try it by yourself! smile.gif

PS: It's free.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Mar 28 2016, 10:26 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Darius,

because I have to go to hospital tomorrow for a little operation I send you already today my files
for this awesome collab cool.gif

Chris

Attached File(s)
Attached File  chrisglp_nw_collab.mp4 ( 41.34MB ) Number of downloads: 69
Attached File  chrisglp_guitar_mix.mp3 ( 2.62MB ) Number of downloads: 59
Attached File  chrisglp_guitar_only.mp3 ( 2.6MB ) Number of downloads: 65

+Quote Post
Beat Zbinden
Mar 28 2016, 10:53 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
My Final Version.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  NightWitchBroomCollabGuitaronly.mp3 ( 1.63MB ) Number of downloads: 58
Attached File  NightWitchBroomCollab.mp3 ( 1.63MB ) Number of downloads: 60

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 29 2016, 03:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 25 2016, 10:29 PM) *

Wow Gab! aside from timing, some notes need to be have correct pitch and a little more of accuracy it's a really good take biggrin.gif Ha ha ha...sorry...just a REC kind'a joke biggrin.gif Great add to the collab. Tone is cool in fact and you have built the tension really awesome. Love it!

QUOTE (ChrisGLP @ Mar 28 2016, 10:26 AM) *
Hi Darius,

because I have to go to hospital tomorrow for a little operation I send you already today my files
for this awesome collab cool.gif

Chris

Thx for the files Chirs! I hope the operation will go great and you'll be home and well very soon! Fingers crossed!

QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Mar 28 2016, 10:53 AM) *
My Final Version.

Great Beat! Thank you smile.gif Is there a chance to get a video uploaded somewhere? I can download from youtube but then the download quality is limited.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 29 2016, 03:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 29 2016, 11:04 AM) *
Wow Gab! aside from timing, some notes need to be have correct pitch and a little more of accuracy it's a really good take biggrin.gif Ha ha ha...sorry...just a REC kind'a joke biggrin.gif Great add to the collab. Tone is cool in fact and you have built the tension really awesome. Love it!

hahaha thanks mate! biggrin.gif the backing is awesome.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Procyon
Mar 30 2016, 07:12 PM
GMC:er
Phew... here are my files - finally! By the way I tested my new GoPro cam... the video might look a bit strange therefore. blink.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  procyon_nightwitch_mix.wav ( 11.75MB ) Number of downloads: 77
Attached File  procyon_nightwitch_guitaronly.wav ( 11.61MB ) Number of downloads: 97

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 31 2016, 12:00 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Here are my files. Not sure how to go about uploading a better quality video file so I just left the youtube file. Thanks smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  nightwish____3_30_16__5.38_PM.mp3 ( 1.57MB ) Number of downloads: 53
Attached File  nightwish_no_backing_track___3_30_16__5.37_PM.mp3 ( 1.56MB ) Number of downloads: 59

--------------------

+Quote Post
George Hlio
Mar 31 2016, 05:23 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Hi guys! Had some issues lately so I've been away for a while! This is my take on the collab!
Darius let me know if you like it so that I could send you the video with the guitar only version like we talked about...

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2016, 08:33 PM
WELL DONE!! smile.gif I"m glad to see you playing with such confidence smile.gif

QUOTE (George Hlio @ Mar 31 2016, 11:23 AM) *
Hi guys! Had some issues lately so I've been away for a while! This is my take on the collab!
Darius let me know if you like it so that I could send you the video with the guitar only version like we talked about...

+Quote Post
George Hlio
Apr 1 2016, 11:35 AM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 31 2016, 07:33 PM) *
WELL DONE!! smile.gif I"m glad to see you playing with such confidence smile.gif

Thanks Todd! It means a lot to hear that from you!!!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 1 2016, 11:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Procyon @ Mar 30 2016, 07:12 PM) *
Phew... here are my files - finally! By the way I tested my new GoPro cam... the video might look a bit strange therefore. blink.gif

Thanx for the files! Last time I remember you had SG? Am I right? I can't get used to a Parker in your hands biggrin.gif I always though you were more up to classic designs biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 1 2016, 12:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (George Hlio @ Mar 31 2016, 05:23 PM) *

Man you're legend! For the time you play the guitar, your REC activity and no problems with being shy to improvise...are impressive! We;ll get in touch via PM to get all necessary files of yours wink.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

For those of you who do not know where to post video files:
weTransfer.com gives you an ability to upload huge files. You will need my mail adress - [email protected] to be able to send the file.

That's where you could upload files DeGroot smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2016, 02:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (George Hlio @ Mar 31 2016, 01:23 PM) *

This is a very creative solo George. It's awesome to see how you can build really fresh phrases that aren't very difficult to play. Congrats!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 1 2016, 03:44 PM
Instructor
Another IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Since we've talked about this in the posts but we haven't established anything since now, I can say it's offical - deadline has been extended tp 15th April. People who had not enough time or found out about the collab a little late, still have a chance to submit their takes wink.gif

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Apr 1 2016, 06:38 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 1 2016, 02:44 PM) *

Since we've talked about this in the posts but we haven't established anything since now, I can say it's offical - deadline has been extended tp 15th April. People who had not enough time or found out about the collab a little late, still have a chance to submit their takes wink.gif

Thanks! I was hoping I could spend a little more time trying to nail my quicker picking passages smile.gif

+Quote Post
Procyon
Apr 1 2016, 09:22 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 1 2016, 12:51 PM) *
Thanx for the files! Last time I remember you had SG? Am I right? I can't get used to a Parker in your hands biggrin.gif I always though you were more up to classic designs biggrin.gif

Really? This Parker is my favourite guitar that I bought years ago and play most of the time. But you're right: I do have an SG (which I won about 2 years ago) that I used to play in some older collabs. But it has no whammy bar - so for this collab I went with the Parker... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 2 2016, 04:56 AM
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! smile.gif

I am not happy with my recording. I could use some extra time.

Todd

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 1 2016, 09:44 AM) *

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:28 AM