Ibanez Rgr1570 , Or Rg1570, Trying to decide on a new guitar.
1mpr1m1s
Sep 14 2007, 04:51 AM
GMC:er
I am thinking about getting new Ibanez . I cant decide. Does anyone have any feedback on the reverse headstock RGR1570 or the RG1570 compared to the RG2550E All Prestige have the edge pro 3 Tremelo ?
compared to the RG350ex or RG370 that have a ok Trem ,Am I correct. ? Thanks for any info

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Guitars: Ibanez Prestige RGR1570 , Epiphone 1966 G-400
Amplifiers: Spider III 75W

Pedals: RP250

Wish list : Better pedal set up. & ESP EC1000
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Sep 14 2007, 05:25 AM
prestidges have edge pro tremlos which i hear are better than the edge 3 that is on the 350 and 370. but those two prestidges are almost exactly the same except they have different pu's and paint jobs.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
1mpr1m1s
Sep 14 2007, 05:31 AM
The rgr has reverse headstock
QUOTE (ClifordACDC @ Sep 13 2007, 09:25 PM) *
prestidges have edge pro tremlos which i hear are better than the edge 3 that is on the 350 and 370. but those two prestidges are almost exactly the same except they have different pu's and paint jobs.

--------------------
My Gear

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Sep 14 2007, 08:37 AM
Yes but that only changed it apperence wise so with any of those if they play the same whitch they should then just get the one u like best look wise

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
1mpr1m1s
Sep 14 2007, 08:45 AM
Thanx ClifordACDC

--------------------
My Gear

+Quote Post
buttmonk
Sep 15 2007, 01:49 AM
I read on a number of sites that the Edge Pro trem is far superior to the others that Ibz offer, which are apparently not too great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goliath
Sep 15 2007, 03:42 AM
I have a ZR on one and an Edge on the other, the edge outclasses the ZR and even the Floyd Rose Liscensed one I had on a Jackson a while ago.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:58 PM