Uk Gmcer - You Can't Miss This, Study with me at the Italian Guitar Getaway 16th-23rd May 2009
Joe Kataldo
May 2 2009, 11:47 AM
Instructor
Italian Guitar Getaway 16th-23rd May 2009
Organized by England Based - www.guitargetaways.com - Holidays for Musicians

Hi Guys,

I'll be teaching at the Italian Guitar Getaway, you will spend the mornings taking lessons with me, including regular performance workshop sessions.

Playing the guitar is not just about techniques and theory - it's also about creativity, This location Giffoni Valle Piana, has been chosen for its incredible scenery in the hope that you will find inspiration for your playing from your surroundings. For this reason, the afternoons will be free for relaxation, self-study, or for tourism and sight-seeing

For those who wish to focus more fully on guitar playing, the teaching venue will be available for jamming and practice during the afternoons, and private lessons with me may be available.

B&B Accommodation costs are included in the price of the course. You have a choice of staying in the teaching venue itself,in basic shared dormitory accommodation, or in local B&B accommodation, which Guitar Getaways will arrange for you.

Date of Arrival: Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th May 2009
Tuition begins: Monday 18th May 2009
Tuition ends: Friday 22nd May 2009
Date of Departure: Saturday 23rd May 2009

Check the Guitar Getaways Website for more info and Photos of the location

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Joe Kataldo: May 3 2009, 10:39 AM

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 2 2009, 12:22 PM
Instructor
Looks like it will be lots of fun.

Best of luck and hope you have a blast Joe !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
May 2 2009, 12:31 PM
Instructor
Great stuff Joe. Best of luck there

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 2 2009, 04:11 PM
Instructor
This is so awesome Joe!
I'm sure this is going to be a blast!!!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
May 4 2009, 11:11 AM
Instructor
I'm sure will be a lot of fun, specially jam sessions

QUOTE (David Wallimann @ May 2 2009, 04:11 PM) *
This is so awesome Joe!
I'm sure this is going to be a blast!!!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
sted
May 4 2009, 03:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ive looked into this a few times, sure would be cool, especially in italy my favourite destination in europe. Maybe I'll look at it for next year!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
May 4 2009, 03:49 PM
Instructor
Great, see you next year, I'll wait you until then biggrin.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif

Thanks for check this out smile.gif

QUOTE (sted @ May 4 2009, 03:36 PM) *
Ive looked into this a few times, sure would be cool, especially in italy my favourite destination in europe. Maybe I'll look at it for next year!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:45 AM