2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Izotope Bundle For $50
Todd Simpson
Nov 26 2021, 10:04 PM
GMC:er
I just bought this myself. it's just a staggering good deal. For a scant $50 you get $1,500 worth of izotope plugins smile.gif

https://www.rspeaudio.com/iZotope-Holiday-B...bundle-gold.htm

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 26 2021, 10:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 3 2021, 11:19 AM
Did you get the right serial numbers?

I didn't get one for ozone standard, and not for rx elements. Got some other weird ones instead. I've emailed support.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 4 2021, 01:12 AM
I did get a list of serials but none were notated as to what product. I added them all in using the izotope product manager and it seemed to work smile.gif

QUOTE (osiris @ Dec 3 2021, 06:19 AM) *
Did you get the right serial numbers?

I didn't get one for ozone standard, and not for rx elements. Got some other weird ones instead. I've emailed support.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 5 2021, 12:12 AM
Learning Rock Star
Nice share! I can't afford to throw $50 at it, even if it's a good offer, but I've got my fair share of plugins like that already, but I'm sure someone else will jump on it smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 5 2021, 08:53 PM
I went for it smile.gif it's a bit confusing how the vendor gives the serials without saying which one is for which plugin though. Still, being able to get away from the subscription is good.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 4 2021, 07:12 PM) *
Nice share! I can't afford to throw $50 at it, even if it's a good offer, but I've got my fair share of plugins like that already, but I'm sure someone else will jump on it smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 6 2021, 03:33 PM
Learning Roadie
Ozone is great for a quick mastering of demos etc
I just bought the bundle, I can now delete my slightly less than legit copy of Ozone 5 unsure.gif

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Dec 6 2021, 03:42 PM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 6 2021, 03:41 PM
Yeah, if I just get the right serials it's awesome value.

I have Ozone 9 elements, which I paid more for than this entire bundle...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2021, 03:00 AM
I had to get rid of my 'slightly less legit" version a while a go smile.gif I was very stoked to see this bundle as I was on the monthly plan with izotope.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 6 2021, 10:33 AM) *
Ozone is great for a quick mastering of demos etc
I just bought the bundle, I can now delete my slightly less than legit copy of Ozone 5 unsure.gif

I know right? Did you finally get it sorted?

QUOTE (osiris @ Dec 6 2021, 10:41 AM) *
Yeah, if I just get the right serials it's awesome value.

I have Ozone 9 elements, which I paid more for than this entire bundle...

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 7 2021, 09:08 AM
They didn't reply. I got the right number of serials, just with the wrong product names listed. I could just try them out, but I'm thinking there will be more mop up if the serials are actually wrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 7 2021, 09:28 AM
Learning Roadie
I got the wrong products against the serials too

1.STUTTEREDIT2:
2.BRTVINTAGE:
3.BRTBLACKOCT:
4.BRTBEATPORT:
5.BRTCINEMATIC:
6.BREAKTWEAKER:
7.PHXV:
8.EXCLBR:
9.R2:
10.IRIS2:
11.TRASH2:
12.ELS6:

I think they made a mistake as on Izotope's site the Gold bundle is Ozone 9 Elements and the Platinum bundle is the standard edition

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 7 2021, 12:35 PM
Exact same ones I got. Todd, did you these too or did you get ozone standard?

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 8 2021, 08:46 PM
Learning Roadie
I just had a reply that they would look into it, as if I'm the first to experience it. I'm guessing the serials might just get forwarded on from Izotope though

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 9 2021, 08:40 AM
Learning Roadie
I had a reply which said that the ELS is for ozone and nectar as it's the Elements Suite so we don't acutally get Ozone and Nectar Standard but the Elements version.

Now do I push for what is shown on their website (although the overview does say elements suite, the breakdown shows the standard versions)

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 9 2021, 03:01 PM
I got the same reply and I'm pushing for the same. I already have Ozone elements so that makes the bundle kind of useless. I'll dispute the payment in Paypal if the don't budge.

Pretty crappy advertising the wrong products.

--------------------

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 13 2021, 11:31 AM
Got an email saying they're "looking for a solution to the problem" haha.

They obviously sold the wrong package, they could just refund. But I'm hopeful they'll shake out an ozone standard license.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 14 2021, 07:36 AM
Learning Roadie
I was sent an email to give a review, so I filled it in with a 1 star rating and gave the situation. They haven't changed the webpage yet so it's still wrong.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 14 2021, 01:42 PM
Learning Roadie
I just refreshed their holiday bundle page and they've taken it down. I wonder if my review caused that laugh.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2021, 11:39 PM
Here is the link to the "UPDATED" bundle. It's NOT what was originally adverstised. It's just ELEMENTS and such.
https://www.rspeaudio.com/iZotope-Holiday-B...oliday-gold.htm

The original bundle should have been
Bundle Gold includes:Ozone 9 StandardNeutron 3 StandardNectar 3 PlusRX ElementsNeoverbTrash 2Iris 2BreakTweaker ExpandedStutter Edit 2Excalibur by Exponential AudioPhoenixVerb by Exponential AudioR2 by Exponential Audio

as mentioned in the published 1 star review on the site smile.gif Well done there.

i got "elements" as well. at first I didn't even notice that they had sorta ripped everyone off!! It seemed like a great deal and I installed it all and only when going through it did I notice that it was mis labled!! it's a good deal for the price but not as good as advertised!!!

I just contacted them as well to ask about a refund. let me know if you guys get any traction.

QUOTE (osiris @ Dec 13 2021, 06:31 AM) *
Got an email saying they're "looking for a solution to the problem" haha.

They obviously sold the wrong package, they could just refund. But I'm hopeful they'll shake out an ozone standard license.
er

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 15 2021, 01:05 AM

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 15 2021, 10:38 AM
Learning Roadie
They did screw up and I think gave the list from the Platinum bundle but lets see what they do to make things right.
I haven't used any of the serials yet

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
osiris
Dec 15 2021, 02:39 PM
Neither did I.

Thing is, I just realized I have Ozone 8 Elements, so I might keep it regardless. Fingers crossed still that they'll pony up a standard license :-D

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:48 PM