Update Videos
Andrew6
Mar 24 2009, 06:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Sometime last week I posted a crazy train vid and an enter sandman vid here are two updated takes of those and how i've progressed this week. Any feedback or advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 24 2009, 06:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Is that your new guitar? From Ibanez Gio to Jackson must be a nice leap tongue.gif I'm not familiar with those solos, so i can't comment on those... BTW I also have the korg AX5G, I have some problems using it correct, it's quite hard to get a nice sound because the interface can only say P1 P2 and P3 wink.gif I know have a Vox amp with modeling, so it's not being used a lot...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 24 2009, 06:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
I've actually had the jackson for a long while but it was loaned to a friend who basically wrecked it and I have since repaired and re-set it so now I used it for anything in standard tuning . There is nothing in the korg manual about setting the params and their values??? It takes me quite a bit of messing with to get it proper laugh.gif . My amp is terrrrible that will have to be my next investment! Also on a nother note I love the GIO ! Amazing guitar for the price!!

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
Artemus
Mar 24 2009, 07:26 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 24 2009, 05:49 PM) *
I'm not familiar with those solos, so i can't comment on those...

Well not being familiar with the Enter Sandman solo is forgivable, but Crazy Train? Randy Rhodes??

*gasp*

Regarding the takes: Good work and bravely tackled. Sound wise I can't hear the backing too well. The first tapping bit in Crazy Train was nailed and clean. The faster alternate picking bits need a bit of work though and I think the timing was off in parts. All in all a good take - just needs some cleaning up to bring those terrifying licks up to speed smile.gif
The 'tallica take was pretty good also and is almost there. Some of the bends were flat or a little uncontrolled but you're definately on your way with these classics. Keep it up!
smile.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 24 2009, 07:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
thanks artemus, always seems no matter how hard I work nothing ever turns out quite right laugh.gif

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
Artemus
Mar 24 2009, 08:01 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Same here wink.gif I've never played anything perfect in my life - and probably never will but it's the journey that's rewarding..

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:13 AM