Obummer Care, what we are in for
jstcrsn
Oct 23 2013, 11:38 PM
Learning Tone Master
just the facts , no partisan anything
first, this wonderful plan has doubled in cost and hasn't even hit the fan
http://washingtonexaminer.com/cbo-obamacar...article/2529655

cost of govment exchanges http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/obama...v-website-cost/

and its doesn't work

When will we wake up and see how the govment runs everything into the ground

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 24 2013, 08:25 AM
Learning Roadie
Is it your government or the medical Industry (hospitals, pharma companies etc and Insurance companies? Not forgetting the whole culture of suing for everything bumping up costs.

When it costs a person (with insurance) $3K to put a broken arm in a cast, after the insurance company has negotiated the price down with the hospital admins (A situation I heard from a guy on TGP). I agree universal healthcare in the US is not going to work.

Britain was 'fortunate' and created the NHS straight after the war, making it easier to impliment.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 24 2013, 01:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Oct 24 2013, 08:25 AM) *
Is it your government or the medical Industry (hospitals, pharma companies etc and Insurance companies? Not forgetting the whole culture of suing for everything bumping up costs.

When it costs a person (with insurance) $3K to put a broken arm in a cast, after the insurance company has negotiated the price down with the hospital admins (A situation I heard from a guy on TGP). I agree universal healthcare in the US is not going to work.

Britain was 'fortunate' and created the NHS straight after the war, making it easier to impliment.

I agree with all you said and need to add some thoughts !
equal share has to be with the US citizen, they have no stake in the cost( they don't care how much it costs, ) so when the doctor pushes the expensive medicine the drug companies are pushing and no one says anything, the only thing left for the evil insurance companies to do is raise rates so they don't go out of business, With regards to the lawyers suing, Most Lawyers support democrats and most democrat politicians are lawyer(I.E. Obama), these same democrats block attempts to put limits on law suits(strange how that works)then these same democrats blame doctors ,drug companies and such.

As far as this cost being a problem, I would have assumed that it was taken into account by are leaders set this plan in motion and if they didn't, well, I won't go there
I will call my doctor tonight and see how much it will cost me to pay for a broken arm
as my insurance only covers over 2000, (but that is the coverage I and my wife wants)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:09 AM