> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Unleech Musical Unleashing
Unleech
Sep 22 2013, 10:42 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 10 2013, 09:17 AM) *
Hey Arthur - I am here, man smile.gif Come back when you think you are ready to start things again smile.gif

Hey Cosmin,

It's been a long time!
I admit I have not taken time to practice. Just because I don't feel like. And there were holidays. And it's been a key time in my work, my emotional life, spiritual life, ahahah... Much in a row to handle smile.gif
I have less time to dedicate to guitar, and I spend it playing just for fun or composing. I have played some acoustics too.
Maybe I practiced too much, and it kind of bored me too. But it has always been like that, It is kind of periodical, there are months where I practice a lot, and then I pause, and then I practice again... It's my way tongue.gif

However, I would love to get your feedback on some compositions I have made lately. I composed a song these last few days, that would be great if you could give me your feedback on it.
Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/971injabpfhdqc6/c...%202109%205.mp3

Don't hesitate to criticize. It's a draft, so don't judge the quality of recording or mixing and so on... Only focus on the composition in itself.

EDIT: the link

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Unleech: Sep 22 2013, 04:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 23 2013, 09:26 AM
Instructor
Hey mate - welcome back smile.gif

I think that this is definitely a huge step forward and I think you did a great job. I also commented in the other thread where you posted it, so now, a few questions arise:

- will it be an instrumental tune only?
- will it have any vocals?
- is this the final structure?

I also liked those leads I heard there in the conversation you had with Vince!

At this point, it sounds pretty much interesting and it doesn't leave me feeling like it misses something smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Unleech
Sep 23 2013, 09:37 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 23 2013, 10:26 AM) *
Hey mate - welcome back smile.gif

I think that this is definitely a huge step forward and I think you did a great job. I also commented in the other thread where you posted it, so now, a few questions arise:

- will it be an instrumental tune only?
- will it have any vocals?
- is this the final structure?

I also liked those leads I heard there in the conversation you had with Vince!

At this point, it sounds pretty much interesting and it doesn't leave me feeling like it misses something smile.gif

Hey Cosmin,

I saw your post. Thank you for helping I appreciate!
Indeed, I really start making composition I actually like, which is really motivating smile.gif

I don't know, I think it will be instrumental.
But I have a friend of mine (a girl) who could be interested... I have to see with her.

No, the structure is not the final one. I made it two days ago, but it is very opened to modifications. I have to take a global view of the whole song, and adjust some things.
I will take all of your (you and the other GMC guys) advice in consideration, and be happy to make it better!

I will wait some days, and start working again on it so that I have a fresh look at it!

I keep you informed!

Arthur

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 24 2013, 10:22 AM
Instructor
Hey Arthur! Would you prefer that I post the video in which I want to talk about the moods of the song, in here or in the other thread? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Unleech
Sep 24 2013, 11:12 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 24 2013, 11:22 AM) *
Hey Arthur! Would you prefer that I post the video in which I want to talk about the moods of the song, in here or in the other thread? smile.gif

Post it on the other thread, so that everyone can access it, I see no objection !

Thank you !

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 24 2013, 11:16 AM
Instructor
Alrightie! smile.gif Here ya go - I'll also post it in the other thread:

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Sep 24 2013, 04:20 PM

+Quote Post
Unleech
Oct 4 2013, 08:47 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 24 2013, 12:16 PM) *
Alrightie! smile.gif Here ya go - I'll also post it in the other thread:

Hello buddy!

Sorry, I didn't see taht you posted the video.
I just lokked at it, and I think that it is a good idea. I am gonna try and implement that sort of thing into the song, and try to make a lead more present and that gives a direction to the song!

I keep you informed!

Arthur

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 5 2013, 11:41 AM
Instructor
Hey mate smile.gif No worries - glad ya found it - just keep me posted and we'll see what direction your song will take wink.gif

+Quote Post
Unleech
Oct 28 2013, 02:10 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 5 2013, 12:41 PM) *
Hey mate smile.gif No worries - glad ya found it - just keep me posted and we'll see what direction your song will take wink.gif

Hey Cosmin,

I've just submitted a new post, requesting some feedback on a new composition, in practice room. I'd like to have yours!

I didn't manage to bring the last composition what was missing. And there are so many ideas flowing in my mind!!!
I just put it aside for the moment, and maybe later I'll have fresh ideas for it!

But there is my first composition non-metal, and I like the atmosphere, the harmony. It is very weird, but I like it !
I am looking forward to hear your thougths about it!

See you bro

This post has been edited by Unleech: Oct 28 2013, 02:11 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 29 2013, 09:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleech @ Oct 28 2013, 01:10 PM) *
Hey Cosmin,

I've just submitted a new post, requesting some feedback on a new composition, in practice room. I'd like to have yours!

I didn't manage to bring the last composition what was missing. And there are so many ideas flowing in my mind!!!
I just put it aside for the moment, and maybe later I'll have fresh ideas for it!

But there is my first composition non-metal, and I like the atmosphere, the harmony. It is very weird, but I like it !
I am looking forward to hear your thougths about it!

See you bro

Hey Arthur! Right on it man smile.gif I think you did a very, very good job, mate! Here are my thoughts:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=663824

+Quote Post
Unleech
Oct 31 2013, 10:16 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 29 2013, 10:44 AM) *
Hey Arthur! Right on it man smile.gif I think you did a very, very good job, mate! Here are my thoughts:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=663824

I updated the song, you can check it up !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2013, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Hey mate - love it! The only thing that I'd ponder upon would be that last part with the distorted guitar - seems to sit a bit out of the mix somehow. Maybe it should be a bit more in the back?

+Quote Post
Unleech
Oct 31 2013, 07:39 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 31 2013, 08:03 PM) *
Hey mate - love it! The only thing that I'd ponder upon would be that last part with the distorted guitar - seems to sit a bit out of the mix somehow. Maybe it should be a bit more in the back?

Yeah sure, I didn't mix it in fact, I roughly adjusted the volumes, that's all. I am finishing to make the structure fine, then I will adjust drums and synths and bass and have the mix done by a friend of mine.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2013, 06:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleech @ Oct 31 2013, 06:39 PM) *
Yeah sure, I didn't mix it in fact, I roughly adjusted the volumes, that's all. I am finishing to make the structure fine, then I will adjust drums and synths and bass and have the mix done by a friend of mine.

Ah! Alright! Keep me posted then, mate wink.gif

+Quote Post
Unleech
Nov 3 2013, 12:38 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2013, 07:30 PM) *
Ah! Alright! Keep me posted then, mate wink.gif

new one posted.
I think I am close to the final version concerning the structure.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Instructor
Wow biggrin.gif Love the solo mate - sounds very layered and well structured, just like a question and answer sort of thing!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:49 PM