2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Going Camping, What to bring?
Patrik Berg
Nov 30 2012, 03:45 PM
GMC:er
Toilet paper

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grace
Nov 30 2012, 05:02 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 30 2012, 11:19 AM) *
so...why won't you sing to a boy? I thought you were supposed to socialize?! But maybe the deeper meaning of this word has changed since I was a youngster, going to these camps.

I get shy x_x........ laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 30 2012, 05:07 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Grace @ Nov 30 2012, 05:02 PM) *
I get shy x_x........ laugh.gif

Haha, I can't belive you still get shy after all this time you spent in the forum with us lunatics wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Grace
Nov 30 2012, 05:14 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 30 2012, 02:34 PM) *
As mentioned Grace, more dry clothes than you think you'll need and more Waterproof clothing than you think you'll need. If the weather there is like it is where I am at the moment then a Canoe/Kayak, wet-suit, or even a Sub-marine might come in handy too! If that's the case learn some Sea-shanties to play on the Acoustic guitars!!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I'd like to play a pirate song! Maybe this one!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 30 2012, 04:07 PM) *
Haha, I can't belive you still get shy after all this time you spent in the forum with us lunatics wink.gif

Ironies of life tongue.gif

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 30 2012, 02:45 PM) *
Toilet paper

I was thinking to myself am I the only one who thinks I should bring toilet paper in case of emergencies??? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 30 2012, 05:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Grace @ Nov 30 2012, 05:14 PM) *
Ironies of life tongue.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 30 2012, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 30 2012, 03:34 PM) *
Aaaahhhh, thanks for the info mate!! Now I know who to blame!!
They are a Chick-scoring tool for sure. I am proof of this!!
biggrin.gif

101 Live: Official Proof laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 30 2012, 07:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
hmmm, youth camp, cabins, camping..... sounds like every friday the 13th movie Ive ever seen ohmy.gif
maybe take a pair of running shoes just in case huh.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Nov 30 2012, 07:23 PM
QUOTE (Grace @ Nov 30 2012, 05:14 PM) *
laugh.gif I'd like to play a pirate song!

Pirate song?
Why not this one?

+Quote Post
Grace
Dec 4 2012, 12:44 AM
I'm back from camp now biggrin.gif and here is proof that I took my "teddy bear" Yoshi.....and a creepy makeup I had to do on a friend in 10 minutes with only one eyeliner, one eyeshadow, and one lip golss...don't get scared guys it's just makeup wink.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thanks for all the help!!

This post has been edited by Grace: Dec 4 2012, 12:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 4 2012, 11:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 3 2012, 11:44 PM) *
and a creepy makeup I had to do on a friend in 10 minutes with only one eyeliner, one eyeshadow, and one lip golss...don't get scared guys it's just makeup wink.gif

Attached Image

Admit it.. you did it to her when she was asleep didn't you ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 4 2012, 11:33 AM
QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 4 2012, 12:44 AM) *
I'm back from camp now biggrin.gif and here is proof that I took my "teddy bear" Yoshi.....and a creepy makeup I had to do on a friend in 10 minutes with only one eyeliner, one eyeshadow, and one lip golss...don't get scared guys it's just makeup wink.gif

Attached Image

Thanks for all the help!!

Where's your Tent??!?!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 4 2012, 11:56 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Dec 4 2012, 11:33 AM) *
Where's your Tent??!?!

Hahaha Slav you got a great mind !

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 4 2012, 11:26 PM
Instructor
How was the camp??? Did you like it?
I would bring a warm sleeping bag this is number one priority for me! I have never gone camping but if I would sleeping bag will be number one choice!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 5 2012, 09:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 4 2012, 10:26 PM) *
I have never gone camping but if I would sleeping bag will be number one choice!

Man, you've got to experience it at least once ! The worst part is waking up to a damp tent in the morning. It's always damp !!!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Dec 7 2012, 02:01 AM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 4 2012, 10:26 PM) *
How was the camp??? Did you like it?
I would bring a warm sleeping bag this is number one priority for me! I have never gone camping but if I would sleeping bag will be number one choice!

Camp was great! We did so many games though by the end of it all we could barely walk...

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 4 2012, 10:26 AM) *
Admit it.. you did it to her when she was asleep didn't you ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ok ok she was ALMOST asleep biggrin.gif hehehe

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 7 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Dec 7 2012, 01:01 AM) *
Ok ok she was ALMOST asleep biggrin.gif hehehe

But after the makeup attack she didn't sleep for the rest of the trip !? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Dec 9 2012, 05:20 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 7 2012, 08:37 AM) *
But after the makeup attack she didn't sleep for the rest of the trip !? laugh.gif

Haha it was the last night wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:40 AM