Interesting Prs Se Factory Tour
Phil66
Nov 12 2019, 09:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have three PRS SE guitars, this was interesting for me. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/N4xyS5ZTjAg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
Sensible Jones
Nov 15 2019, 04:51 PM
GMC:er
Interesting stuff! Thanks for the share Phil!!
smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 15 2019, 06:32 PM
Brand-new factory with newest equipment yet still most of the job done is with humans not robots.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 21 2019, 10:20 PM
Learning Roadie
I used to really dislike the look of PRS but they are growing on me especially the new SE Hollowbody.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 21 2019, 10:24 PM
It happens with age laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 22 2019, 12:03 AM
Spewed coffee through my nose upon reading your reply smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 21 2019, 05:24 PM) *
It happens with age laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 22 2019, 01:09 PM
Glad to put a smile on your face Todd laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 13 2020, 01:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Seriously Phil

In the last week or so I've gone from my very very old plan of building a double humbucker Tele and even bought the Suhr Thornbuckers for it, to putting them in my Epiphone Dot, to selling the Epiphone and getting a 335 style guitar that is better quality and has a neck I like more, to now where the play is buy the PRS SE Hollowbody II CA and depending on the tone, selling the Epiphone and pickups or modding the Epiphone.

Now I have to plan a 3.5 hr drive to Belfast which is the closest place to try the PRS, I'm not sure how I'll like the wide fat neck profile

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 13 2020, 03:16 PM
I'm old and I don't like the look of PRS guitars.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 13 2020, 07:45 PM
QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 13 2020, 02:16 PM) *
I'm old and I don't like the look of PRS guitars.

I am 54 and live mine. Mine are SEs an amethyst Custom 24 quilted, an Ace signature and a Custom 24 7 string in blue. I do think the SE bodies are less antique furniture like than the real deal though wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 14 2020, 04:21 AM
I'm all the way sure that I dont like wide fat neck profiles smile.gif I'm more a fan of wide and thin profiles. But it takes all kinds to fill a guitar center.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Mar 13 2020, 08:50 AM) *
Seriously Phil

In the last week or so I've gone from my very very old plan of building a double humbucker Tele and even bought the Suhr Thornbuckers for it, to putting them in my Epiphone Dot, to selling the Epiphone and getting a 335 style guitar that is better quality and has a neck I like more, to now where the play is buy the PRS SE Hollowbody II CA and depending on the tone, selling the Epiphone and pickups or modding the Epiphone.

Now I have to plan a 3.5 hr drive to Belfast which is the closest place to try the PRS, I'm not sure how I'll like the wide fat neck profile

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 15 2020, 02:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Todd I don't think that comes as a surprise to anyone that knows you laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:48 PM