Going Crazy
nowheretohide
Jan 15 2007, 12:42 AM
GMC:er
I keep getting asked over and over for my password when i try to do anything, and im not using firefox. I'm using internet explorer. Any ideas?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 15 2007, 08:45 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (nowheretohide @ Jan 15 2007, 02:42 AM) *
I keep getting asked over and over for my password when i try to do anything, and im not using firefox. I'm using internet explorer. Any ideas?

Since you have created a forum accoun are have posted this - it means you got the password and username right at least once when registering at the forum.

Haven't you been able to login to any video lesson yet?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 15 2007, 01:03 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (nowheretohide @ Jan 15 2007, 12:42 AM) *

Perhaps if you click "remember password" in the box that show up asking for it?

Or lower the IE sequrity a notch? (Internet Explorer: Tools->Internet options->Sequrity)

+Quote Post
nowheretohide
Jan 15 2007, 04:16 PM
GMC:er
No, I havn't been able to view any videos. Basicaly the only thing I can do is post on the forums. I went to the privacy settings and it was already allowing cookies from the site.I put the site in the always allow cookies box, tried turning off pop up blocker and my firewall + norton but nothing works. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 15 2007, 05:32 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (nowheretohide @ Jan 15 2007, 06:16 PM) *
No, I havn't been able to view any videos. Basicaly the only thing I can do is post on the forums. I went to the privacy settings and it was already allowing cookies from the site.I put the site in the always allow cookies box, tried turning off pop up blocker and my firewall + norton but nothing works. unsure.gif

In order to register a forum account you need to specify the exact same username and password as for the videos. Since you have an account here at the forum - this means you specified the correct data once. Do you remember what you typed the first time?

Please pm your answer. This thread will be locked.

Kristofer

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:14 AM