3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
If I Could Turn Back Time
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 2 2008, 01:32 PM
GMC:er
... If I could find a way biggrin.gif

No. This topic is about time travel. If you could travel back in time would you? I always thought it would be pretty cool. Taking all the guitar skills back and playing all the famous songs out now before they were written and becoming extra famous. biggrin.gif

Would you go back or forward in time if you could? What would you travel back to?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bucket86
Jun 2 2008, 01:35 PM
I would go back to a metallica tour from just after their realease of Ride the Lightining (That cd and kill'em all are my two favorite albums by them)
And then on my way back i would tell my 10 year old self to buy a guitar and start working then so i wouldnt be such a noob at 17.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bucket86: Jun 2 2008, 01:36 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 2 2008, 01:36 PM
I didn't start playing guitar till I was 18. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jun 2 2008, 10:39 PM
I would go forward in time so I could see where I would be in 10 years, 20 years, and 30 years, and if I didn't like it, change myself in the present to a perfect life in the future. Plus I could check on the status of the human race in the future, future lifeforms, future technology, everything. Going forward would be far cooler to me than going back.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 2 2008, 10:46 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I'd go to the Long Beach Arena in the year 1985 to witness Iron Maiden's Live After Death, then I would go back to last saturday, Cause it was so fun smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 2 2008, 10:49 PM
Singing Instructor
It would be cool,but you will always know that it is not yours,and it will eat you up.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Lithuanian
Jun 3 2008, 07:14 AM
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ Jun 3 2008, 12:49 AM) *
It would be cool,but you will always know that it is not yours,and it will eat you up.smile.gif

Your right Nemanja.

If I could turn back time, I would go back to when I was 10, tell myself to buy a guitar and start practising biggrin.gif I think we all would

--------------------
Lithuanian

+Quote Post
Chiruki
Jun 3 2008, 07:44 AM
I've wanted to turn back time for a long time.. I would go back to 10 years ago and kick my own ass when i did something else than practiced playing guitar and piano >,<..

--------------------
Your life is never ruined, unless you make yourself believe it's ruined.

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jun 3 2008, 08:10 AM
Hahah Chiruki biggrin.gif

I'd travel to the future, I think. On the other hand, that would spoil the surprise. So I guess I'll go see my summer romance from when I was 16 again. I'd love to do that over!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 3 2008, 08:43 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 2 2008, 11:46 PM) *
I'd go to the Long Beach Arena in the year 1985 to witness Iron Maiden's Live After Death, then I would go back to last saturday, Cause it was so fun smile.gif

You beat me too it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Jun 3 2008, 09:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'd travel some years into the future, to see how things are.. Or fly back to when I was 10 and give myself a guitar tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 3 2008, 09:57 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
yea I think I`d go back to 11 or 12 ish, instead of picking up the drums I`d pick up the guitar instead, as someone mentioned earlier I`d definatly give myself a good old talking to and practice a lot harder than I did when I was in my mid teens.
Bit of a Bill n Ted thing, go back and get totally "excellent" smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 3 2008, 10:43 AM
I wouldn't like to travel to the future as I prefer to not know what is happening but I'd happily go back in time and change something smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 3 2008, 01:09 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I would smile.gif Maybe to 60s , looks like a very fun time wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Pitch_Black
Jun 3 2008, 02:06 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 3 2008, 06:09 AM) *
I would smile.gif Maybe to 60s , looks like a very fun time wink.gif

....and play death metal laugh.gif That would be funny laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear:
Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Yamaha GA-10
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Hohner Acoustic
Effects:
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Dunlop Crybaby 535q Wah Pedal
And a lot on my Vox

Long Live Rock And Roll!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 3 2008, 08:09 PM
Instructor
I would like to travel in past just to know all the scores of the football games... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jun 5 2008, 10:05 PM
I'd grab my guitar and travel back in time to the old west. I'd be a rootin' tootin' geetar playin' gunslinger. I'd go by the name of Yngwie the Kid. I'd call my horse DiMarzio, and my sidekick would be Calamity Janes' Addiction. My posse would be The Lynch Mob, and the sheriff would be Wild Eddie Van Hickock!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 5 2008, 10:08 PM
Instructor
I would travel back to the viking-age with my guitar and marshall rig and get a real viking-metal band together smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jun 5 2008, 10:08 PM
I would go back to the civil war with a Machine gun, go up to one of the battles, and just walk out in front and win the battle while everyone stares in amazment.or i would go back an teach the cavemen guitar. tongue.gif

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jun 5 2008, 10:50 PM
I'd go back to the 70's - 80's and relive those days exactly the same way I did. Except I would buy some tech stocks! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:50 PM