Hello, My Name Is Fluff.....
fluff191
Dec 25 2012, 10:37 PM
GMC:er
Nice to meet you!

I make YouTube demos and co-host a gear-related show called Gear Addicts. I am 32 years of age, an extreme gear nut and enjoy a fresh pair of pants. tongue.gif

Cheers!

Fluff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Guitars | DV Mark Amps | Kemper Profiling Amp | Logic Pro 9

YouTube Channel: Riffs, Beards & Gear
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Dec 25 2012, 11:27 PM
Hello! And welcome! smile.gif

I've seen some of your YouTube videos before! Awesome riffs! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Dec 25 2012, 11:43 PM
Sups Fluff,

Welcome to GMC, I'm sure you will more than enjoy your stay here sir!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 26 2012, 12:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey I know you from YouTube. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 26 2012, 10:47 AM
Instructor
Hello there and welcome to GMC smile.gif Don't forget to let us know if you need anything wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 26 2012, 11:54 AM
Hey fluffy,
I just posted a new thread here and then saw this, what is your opinion on VHT Pitbull combo 50/12? I'm in two minds about selling it.

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 26 2012, 11:22 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Fluff! smile.gif

Awesome YT videos you've got there.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 28 2012, 03:36 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Fluff & welcome to GMC! I will check out your yt channel. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 28 2012, 11:05 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Fluff - great username wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 28 2012, 02:58 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Great stuff! Welcome to GMC! It is very good to have you as a part of this community. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2013, 09:34 PM
Todd here smile.gif I think I missed my chance to WELCOME YOU TO GMC!!!! I'm a fellow youtube NUT ( gear reviews/mini lessons etc.) and I really liked your DEATHBUCKER video!!! Your tone on that is FREAKING PERFECT!!!!! So very rare that I hear a tone that I just adore and bingo you nailed it. Well played as a bonus smile.gif

Todd

P.S> Here is the vid in case you guys missed it!!

QUOTE (fluff191 @ Dec 25 2012, 04:37 PM) *
Nice to meet you!

I make YouTube demos and co-host a gear-related show called Gear Addicts. I am 32 years of age, an extreme gear nut and enjoy a fresh pair of pants. tongue.gif

Cheers!

Fluff

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 23 2013, 03:04 AM
Hey man, I have been interested in those pickups for a while. Nice video. They do sound sweet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2013, 02:00 AM
They really do don't they? It's really rare for me to hear a sound that I just am blown away by and this is pretty much a KILLER example of exactly what I'd bee looking for in terms of tone from a pickup. I often hear way too much roundness/tubeyness in vids / demos claiming to be "heavy". And while that's perfect for some folks, it's just not what I"m looking for. A near Mechanical Krunch is more along the lines of what I'm attracted to. And of course, some folks HATE that tone. But to each his own smile.gif I adore it!!!

Todd

QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jan 22 2013, 09:04 PM) *
Hey man, I have been interested in those pickups for a while. Nice video. They do sound sweet.

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 24 2013, 03:34 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 24 2013, 01:00 AM) *
They really do don't they? It's really rare for me to hear a sound that I just am blown away by and this is pretty much a KILLER example of exactly what I'd bee looking for in terms of tone from a pickup. I often hear way too much roundness/tubeyness in vids / demos claiming to be "heavy". And while that's perfect for some folks, it's just not what I"m looking for. A near Mechanical Krunch is more along the lines of what I'm attracted to. And of course, some folks HATE that tone. But to each his own smile.gif I adore it!!!

Todd

I find it interesting how they work with current instead of resistance. Kind of like a transformer coil. At least thats how I understand it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fluff191
Jan 24 2013, 06:17 AM
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jan 24 2013, 03:34 AM) *
I find it interesting how they work with current instead of resistance. Kind of like a transformer coil. At least thats how I understand it.

Thanks Todd!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maddnotez
Jan 30 2013, 08:37 PM
Sup Fluff smile.gif

Just bumping. Everyone check out the gear addicts show it's great.

+Quote Post
fluff191
Jan 31 2013, 03:40 AM
QUOTE (Maddnotez @ Jan 30 2013, 08:37 PM) *
Sup Fluff smile.gif

Just bumping. Everyone check out the gear addicts show it's great.

<3 biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 14 2014, 09:05 PM
FLUFF!! You still around man? Some great vids on your youtube lately!

QUOTE (fluff191 @ Dec 25 2012, 05:37 PM) *
Nice to meet you!

Cheers!

Fluff

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:17 AM