"how To Create Backing Tracks" Video Chat At 7am London Time/11 Pm Los Angeles Time 2am New York Time!
Alex Feather
May 30 2012, 08:25 PM
Instructor
Hi guys!!! Tonight I will start a new video chat series about creating backing tracks!
I will explain you from the beginning starting with drums and bass and adding guitar and keyboard tracks after!
Chord progression I will be using:
C major - G major - F major
It will be in style of rock! smile.gif And I will guide you step by step through the whole thing!
See you at 7am London time/11 PM Los Angeles Time 2Am New York Time!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Tangomouse
May 30 2012, 09:54 PM
GMC:er
Id love to watch this, I'm very interested in this subject, but 7 am uk time is way too early, will it be available to download ??

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Yash
May 31 2012, 05:33 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ May 30 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Hi guys!!! Tonight I will start a new video chat series about creating backing tracks!
I will explain you from the beginning starting with drums and bass and adding guitar and keyboard tracks after!
Chord progression I will be using:
C major - G major - F major
It will be in style of rock! smile.gif And I will guide you step by step through the whole thing!
See you at 7am London time/11 PM Los Angeles Time 2Am New York Time!

Alex but what about the How to organize your practice routine chat?
But this seems good to. I'll be waiting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 31 2012, 07:06 AM
Instructor
We will be talking about both! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
May 31 2012, 08:19 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Than you Alex for that great chat lesson its real inspiring !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 31 2012, 06:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ May 31 2012, 07:19 AM) *
Than you Alex for that great chat lesson its real inspiring !

Dieter

Awesome! Thank you very much!!! I am glad you liked it! I will do more lessons like that! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:26 PM