4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Facebook Or Twitter For Musicians
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2013, 07:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Oct 14 2013, 02:06 AM) *
I like being a naive bohemian person. smile.gif

Mate, kidding aside smile.gif You are a talented guy and your music should be heard. Period. Do whatever you need to do, to get it out there and feel good about what you are doing in the same time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Oct 15 2013, 10:22 AM
Learning Rock Star
Live playing and connecting to people face to face always feels better for me smile.gif

I think if you're very famous you can get away with not having a very large internet footprint. Buckethead, for example, basically has no footprint on the internet, just a simple website (which is out of date and looks like its from 2001 biggrin.gif)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 16 2013, 03:44 PM
Instructor
Taka you are right - but since neither me or you or Vince are Buckethead, I'd rather take the opportunities that are given to me and thus expose myself as much as possible in both directions - live onstage and on the internet or radio or tv. Trust me, my band mates think of me as a relentless crazy maniac who would put them to work all day and night and who would check all the possible and impossible apparitions onstage or at various events for Days of Confusion laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 16 2013, 11:46 PM
GMC:er
Yup smile.gif Well said!!!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 16 2013, 10:44 AM) *
Taka you are right - but since neither me or you or Vince are Buckethead, I'd rather take the opportunities that are given to me and thus expose myself as much as possible in both directions - live onstage and on the internet or radio or tv. Trust me, my band mates think of me as a relentless crazy maniac who would put them to work all day and night and who would check all the possible and impossible apparitions onstage or at various events for Days of Confusion laugh.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:20 AM