Hi !
viking
Feb 1 2007, 12:47 AM
GMC:er
Just a quick post to say hello !

Im a 42 yo dane , have been playing on-off since the age of 12 , I guess...
Im trying this out because I always seem to play what I already know , if I ever spend time practicing.

Plus , my 2 teenage sons have started playing recently , so it would be nice to be able to explain a few things properly to them , LOL....

I am a much better singer than guitar-player , but somehow I have always ended up being the lead player in most af the bands I have been in.....Pretty scary , actually , that I have been able to sort of get by for all these years in various bands , blink.gif

Anyway , Im impressed by this site so far , and Im looking forward to learn , and also to get to know some of you nice people !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by viking: Feb 1 2007, 12:47 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 2 2007, 03:37 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome viking!

Do you have any recordings of the bands... I get curious! smile.gif

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
viking
Feb 2 2007, 08:25 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 2 2007, 08:37 AM) *
Welcome viking!

Do you have any recordings of the bands... I get curious! smile.gif

Kris

Kristofer , FORTUNATELY , I dont have any real recordings , only some really bad old videotapes , LOL..
I dont really know how to get music into the ´puter anyway...( Im old , remember ? ) biggrin.gif

I have always played in blues-rock cover bands , you know ordinary bar-music...Not really " art " , but LOTS of fun !!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 2 2007, 10:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Hi neighbour biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:54 AM