Vampire18's November Mtp Thread, Weekly assignments and uploads here
Pedja Simovic
Nov 3 2009, 03:07 PM
Instructor
Hello Yoav!

Welcome to your MTP program.
I hope you will enjoy the assignments as much as I will enjoy working with you man.
For your 1st assignment this month, I have chosen to expand your chord vocabulary a bit. We have spoken in chat and you are working on original piece in C major that has I VI IV V and/or I VI II V chord progression. I want you to feel free and have a lot of possibilities when doing rhythm guitar parts so this 1st assignment is directly related to that!

1st assignment is due on November 10th (a week from today).

- Record a video of yourself playing Triads in a C major scale Part 1 lesson. You can find the lesson at this link HERE.
- If you are done before the deadline and have posted video in this thread, feel free to move onto Part 2 and then Part 3 lessons as well.
- One of these video recordings we could use for your final REC submission from MTP for November. Have this in mind and do your best to nail down the lesson as perfect as you can.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Pedja Simovic: Nov 3 2009, 03:08 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
vampire18
Nov 3 2009, 05:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
thx, alredy on it, i hope to have the first one by tomorrow evening

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 4 2009, 01:05 PM
Instructor
Yoav bad news my friend....
Unfortunately I have to close this thread for November. We can continue working in December. Read about it HERE please.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:41 PM