Need Guitar Player For The Reckoning !
Ben Higgins
Jul 7 2011, 12:50 PM
Instructor
Hi Guys,

My band, The Reckoning is now in need of a second lead & rhythm guitarist.. some of you will remember that we only just found a drummer & bassist recently and now we're on another member search dry.gif

Of course, with this being a guitar site, what better place to look ? However, chances are slim that anyone reading this comes from my area of the UK but you never know... smile.gif

We're based in Dorset and have got gigs lined up later this year. Must have own transport and own gear.. no ego but with fast fingers ! tongue.gif

Some band links..
www.myspace.com/thereckoningband
www.youtube.com/user/TheReckoningOfficial
www.facebook.com/TheReckoningOfficial

If anyone is interested or if you know anybody who would be then either message me through GMC or write on the band's Facebook wall smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 7 2011, 01:38 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Just to add that in my professional opinion The Reckoning are definately one of the better UK rock groups around at the moment. So if you want to be part of a really good group talk to Ben smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 7 2011, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jul 7 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Just to add that in my professional opinion The Reckoning are definately one of the better UK rock groups around at the moment. So if you want to be part of a really good group talk to Ben smile.gif

Thanks Tony... the cheque's in the post ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 7 2011, 01:59 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jul 7 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Just to add that in my professional opinion

well thats blown it! tongue.gif laugh.gif

just j/k`ing of course, I echo Tony`s sentiments, ground shattering stonking riffage and a very rare species .... a great vocalist/frontman!

c`mon, what about the quiet guests that lurk in the shadows? smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 7 2011, 10:29 PM
Instructor
I, perhaps? I am not really close, but two hours by plane- it's nothing !!! Do you pay for rehearsals ? rolleyes.gif ..... laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 8 2011, 08:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 7 2011, 10:29 PM) *
I, perhaps? I am not really close, but two hours by plane- it's nothing !!! Do you pay for rehearsals ? rolleyes.gif ..... laugh.gif

Sinisa you're way too good ! laugh.gif Well we don't have quite enough money to pay for flights yet laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 8 2011, 11:49 AM
Instructor
Hey, I didn't ask the airline costs !!! hahahahah

--------------------

+Quote Post
zen
Jul 8 2011, 12:51 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
One of my friend thought it would be absolutely hysterical to ask me to apply for this position..... and yes, it was really hysterical !! laugh.gif
Has everything to do with distance though and nothing to do with my playing ... pffttt, fast fingers, u say eh? I'll give u fast fingers with my eagle claw kung fu laugh.gif

hmm, i should'nt have had that drink.

Seriously though, all the best with it. Hope you find the right individual with the good frame of mind and attitude towards not just music but life as well.

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 8 2011, 01:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (zen @ Jul 8 2011, 12:51 PM) *
One of my friend thought it would be absolutely hysterical to ask me to apply for this position.....

Haha, yeah... because living in Australia isn't an inconvenience or anything is it ? laugh.gif

Thanks man, I hope we get a good one soon too smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:45 PM