My New Album, Looking for anyone who may be interested in performing on it
BM
Feb 23 2010, 06:22 PM
GMC:er
Greetings all!

I posted something a week or two ago about my band Megido. It featured a demo of my song Carnivale. I didn't get much feedback on it but it was downloaded enough that I felt comfortable about it's "popularity".

Now I currently have 8 tracks that I am in the process of recording and finalizing. The track listing is as follows:

1- Carnivale
2-Arsenal of Megadeth
3-Ghost Road Blues
4-No Man's Land
5-The Reaping
6-Dementia
7-Alive But Not Well (working title)
8- 6/6

These are all Thrash Metal songs so there isn't any screaming or dropped tunings. There are however a LOT of fast riffs, intricate breakdowns and some pretty fast leads (the one's I've written). The songs all sound different and unique and I have been writing a lot of them for over a year now. My desire is to have some people collaborate with me in these next few days so I can get a really full sounding album. I personally am not a metal drummer or bassist so doing either would, in my mind, take away from the potential of the songs and the album as a whole.

If anyone is interested in participating as a lead guitarist, drummer or bassist. Please note that when it comes to my music I am a perfectionist and I really strive to get the PERFECT sound out of every instrument (especially the tracks I record myself). I honestly have recorded a riff over 100 times until it sounded right to me.

For anyone interested in lead guitar I am looking for someone who can play sweeps at a decent speed and can have some nice speed runs along with their own unique sound. For any ideas what type of solos I am looking for, listen to any Megadeth song.

I hope to hear from some of you soon! You can message me here on GMC or on my e-mail adress ([email protected]). Please post the subject matter of the e-mail as "Album Collaboration".

Cheers!

Connor L.

P.S.
If you would like to hear one of the songs in it's demo form from a month ago then go to the Bands and Guitarists section and click on "Megido". It has a downloadable version of the "Carnivale" demo.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Baptized in a firefight. Hot blood running cold as ice. 44 minutes of target practice. All hell's breaking loose.
Outgunned. Watching the force come to a firefight with a pocket knife.
Getting schooled until they shot Achilles' heel and brought down the beast."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- BM   My New Album   Feb 23 2010, 06:22 PM
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:26 AM