Always Fresh At Tim Hortons, :o
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 10:02 AM
GMC:er
Okay GMC. Being a Canadian i am obviously addicted to Tim Hortons just like the rest of the population. Anyone else here from Canada and also addicted. What about our american members? Whats the worlds opinion of Canada's greatest coffee shop!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Nov 9 2007, 10:05 AM
Dude, I'm from Canada...and I'll take Starbucks over Tims any day. I go there for lunch sometimes, but I can't stand their coffee.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 9 2007, 10:08 AM
Learning Roadie
Ewwww... starbucks huh.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 10:08 AM
REALLY blink.gif i almost can't go a day without timmies coffee. double double ... or black. I really can't do the Whole.. Tall Grande/ what ever lol i just want to say large black and get a large black... simplicity over all those crazy little Mocha chocol creamy vanila.late low fat with sprinkles on top things. I also love the soups and sandwiches at timmies smile.gif

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Nov 9 2007, 10:19 AM
Actually, usually the best coffee (around here anyway) comes from smaller, independent coffee houses. Starbucks is just more convenient. Here in Vancouver they are practically on every street corner - just like sushi restaurants biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ActiveX: Nov 9 2007, 10:20 AM

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 9 2007, 10:21 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah. I love coffee, but starbucks is not good tongue.gif I like caribou coffee. I don't know if its a national chain or just a local thing but it's a decent place.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 10:22 AM
Haha yea we have lots of local places too.. but im a minute walk away from a tim hortons and my business is a minute walk from 1. they are just soo convient being absolutly everywhere. Not alot of local places make that good of coffee around here.

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 9 2007, 10:28 AM
Bah! Who needs coffee? When I need to wake up I go sit in my car, plug in my iPod, and blast Master of Puppets. Much more effective than coffee!

I can't stand the taste of coffee, smells great though.

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 9 2007, 10:30 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 09:28 PM) *
Bah! Who needs coffee? When I need to wake up I go sit in my car, plug in my iPod, and blast Master of Puppets. Much more effective than coffee!

I can't stand the taste of coffee, smells great though.

To be honest, caffiene does nothing for me. I just like the taste of coffee biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 10:32 AM
Im pritty sure im addicted to caffinee.. and ive made coffee my prime method of sustaining this addiction biggrin.gif

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Nov 9 2007, 12:27 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 9 2007, 01:32 AM) *
Im pritty sure im addicted to caffinee.. and ive made coffee my prime method of sustaining this addiction biggrin.gif

I can relate; this is how I sustain my addiction:
Morning: coffee
Afternoon/Evening: Pepsi
Nighttime: Tea

I know it's not very healthy, but it's better than my old routine of beer all day tongue.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 9 2007, 01:06 PM
Tim Hortons coffee is amazing. I love the vanilla coffee or whatever. Wakes you up just right.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 9 2007, 02:08 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 9 2007, 04:32 AM) *

I'm addicted to caffine. Haha, it sucks when you don't have it though. I'm always always always fiending for coffee, or soda, or energy drinks, any of that.

I actually even had to talk about it in counciling once. It was really lame.

+Quote Post
RobM
Nov 9 2007, 02:17 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Nov 9 2007, 04:02 AM) *
Okay GMC. Being a Canadian i am obviously addicted to Tim Hortons just like the rest of the population. Anyone else here from Canada and also addicted. What about our american members? Whats the worlds opinion of Canada's greatest coffee shop!

Dunkin Donuts is way better than Tim Hortons, ever had a coffee from DD? Once you have you never go any where else for your coffee again!

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 9 2007, 02:21 PM
QUOTE (RobM @ Nov 9 2007, 08:17 AM) *
Dunkin Donuts is way better than Tim Hortons, ever had a coffee from DD? Once you have you never go any where else for your coffee again!

I agree with you here, I have never had coffee rom Tim's but DD coffee is sooooo good.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Nov 9 2007, 02:26 PM
What the hell is a Tim Hortons..?

Bawls (the drink!) all the way. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 08:25 PM
Heh for those who have never heard of Tim Hortons.. its a coffee shop that is literally at almost every major corner of everytown. I am within a walking distance of 3 and a 5 minute driving distance of like 20 more.) DD coffee is really good.. and its a coffee shop where you can actually get a descent donught with your coffee too! Timmies has donughts but they just arn't good.. The only thing tim hortons has is... TIMBITS biggrin.gif ..aka really boaring donught holes that actually taste really good biggrin.gif

--------------------
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:12 AM