Save A Prayer For My Aunt :)
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2022, 03:08 AM
GMC:er
My aunt took a tumble and broke her arm. She is in the hospital now and had surgery yesterday as she had a shoulder replacement a few years ago and bad luck, she broke the arm with the fake shoulder joint and it was a bit of a mess. At first the doctor didn't want to do the surgery but he finally agreed. I"m helping out however I can til she gets back from hospital.

Not a great way to start the new year but life goes on smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 7 2022, 03:47 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 6 2022, 05:08 PM) *
My aunt took a tumble and broke her arm. She is in the hospital now and had surgery yesterday as she had a shoulder replacement a few years ago and bad luck, she broke the arm with the fake shoulder joint and it was a bit of a mess. At first the doctor didn't want to do the surgery but he finally agreed. I"m helping out however I can til she gets back from hospital.

I will most definitely add her to my nightly prayers, Todd and wish her a speedy and as pain free recovery as possible.
My better half Stacie had an MRI today on her back. It looks like she may have a compression fracture of the L1 so any prayers that you can offer would be greatly appreciated as well. Be safe.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2022, 10:10 AM
Egad. Sorry to hear. I have suffered 2 compression fractures from 2 car wrecks and the resulting 4 displaced discs did not help. i hope she can get the help she needs. Chronic pain is nothing to sneeze at. I will add her to my prayers as well.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 6 2022, 10:47 PM) *
I will most definitely add her to my nightly prayers, Todd and wish her a speedy and as pain free recovery as possible.
My better half Stacie had an MRI today on her back. It looks like she may have a compression fracture of the L1 so any prayers that you can offer would be greatly appreciated as well. Be safe.

+Quote Post
osiris
Jan 7 2022, 10:16 AM
Sad to hear it. Hope she has a speedy recovery and she's lucky to have you around.

My mother-in-law had a fall a few days after Christmas. She got a broken lip but that was about it luckily enough. It really gets to you how your relatives are actually getting older...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 7 2022, 12:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here's to a speedy and good recovery for all smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 7 2022, 05:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Here's wishing a speedy recovery to her smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 7 2022, 05:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
I wish a fast recovery for all. smile.gif Unfortunately this year not started great for many people.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 8 2022, 06:09 AM
Very sorry to hear. Falls are never a good thing. Especially as our loved ones get older. It's so easy to break an arm or a hip. Glad to hear she is ok smile.gif

QUOTE (osiris @ Jan 7 2022, 05:16 AM) *
Sad to hear it. Hope she has a speedy recovery and she's lucky to have you around.

My mother-in-law had a fall a few days after Christmas. She got a broken lip but that was about it luckily enough. It really gets to you how your relatives are actually getting older...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 8 2022, 12:05 PM
GMC Founder
Sorry to hear this Todd - I wish her a speedy recovery ❤️

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 12 2022, 07:02 AM
Sadly my aunt is going back under the knife in the morning. her operation evidently didn't go as well as everyone hoped. I am concerned as she is not a young lady and just got out of surgery and now must go back in. Hoping for the best.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 12 2022, 07:59 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I never rains eh?

Best wishes for your aunt buddy.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 12 2022, 12:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Praying that she is in the safest of hands during her surgery and recovery.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 13 2022, 02:45 AM
Some bad news. it looks like they now have to go back in and put another brace in there as the shoulder keeps popping out since the new armature is heavier than the last. so she is going back under the knife this friday.

She is in good spirits and we have high hopes that this next surgery will be the last one. Thanks so much for your support guys!!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 12 2022, 07:00 AM) *
Praying that she is in the safest of hands during her surgery and recovery.

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jan 13 2022, 02:46 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 6 2022, 10:08 PM) *

Oh man I hope she gets better soon Todd! Sorry to hear about this.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 14 2022, 04:55 PM

Many thanks smile.gif Today is the day for her last surgery hopefully. I hope everyone can move forward this year in health and good fortune.

QUOTE (Jim S. @ Jan 12 2022, 09:46 PM) *
Oh man I hope she gets better soon Todd! Sorry to hear about this.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:59 PM